RahulESJRahulESJ's Perfume Reviews

Filter & sort
11 - 15 by 21
RahulESJ 3 years ago 2
Sesame Chan | Unique and Uplifting
To me, Sesame Chan one is fresh & spicy at the same time. As soon as I spray this scent, it takes me back to an Asian spice market which surprisingly smells a little fresh but also very spicy. Spicy not in a pepper/cloves way but creamy ⁣

The scent has a zing to it as soon as I spray it. That's the Ginger in the top notes. In addition, it also has hazelnut and cashews. Something so unique and refreshing. These two definitely give it a creamy well rounded texture. Roasted sesame seed and carrot are in the heard of the scent (which are pretty dominant once the scent dries down. In the dry-down, I get woody, earthy feel from the cedar and vetiver. ⁣

???? Verdict: Overall, a beautiful release from Anima Vinci for sure. If you can, definitely get your nose on it. The simplicity and uniqueness will definitely impress you! ⁣
RahulESJ 3 years ago 1
Mozzafiato | A stunning Iris scent!
Mozzafiato, in my opinion, one of the most sophisticated scents I own in my collection.⁣

Iris is what the scent is all about (at least initially). I have to be honest, it took me a while to appreciate Iris as a note. When I first got into fragrances, I didn’t like the note and found it well too “powerdery”. ⁣

Lately, or for a long time, I have been really enjoying the note in scents. ⁣Iris is definitely the star of this fragrance. Creamy buttery, powdery iris. It shines beautifully on the skin for a long time after the initial spray. ⁣

It only gets better from there. The scent quickly turns dark & earthy blend of woods, leather, vetiver and incense. It’s so beautiful that it has me smelling my hands all the time. ⁣

All what’s left is a beautiful carpet of cashmere and musk. That’s basically Mozzafiato for you. ❤️⁣
RahulESJ 3 years ago 4
Carved Oid | A Stunning Oud scent
I am a sucker for Oud & woody notes hence, I had so many expectations from this one. When I first smelled it, it just surpassed every single thing I had expected. ⁣

Thameen's Carved Oud is a woody scent done to perfection! A fantastic sophisticated fragrance that will have you smell like a million bucks. During my research, I found out that the oud that is used in this fragrance is of high quality and comes from south of India which is skill-fully blended with guaiac and cedar woods. ⁣

Verdict: Carved Oud is smooth, creamy & definitely one of the best oud openings I have smelled. The scent is comforting and high quality. If you like woody notes, this would not disappoint you. ⁣

⭕ Instagram: @EternalScentJourney
RahulESJ 3 years ago 1
Chergui | A lovely unique Tobacco, hay scent best for winter!
Id be frank. When I first smelled Chergui, it came out very loud and piercing to my nose. I remember I had sprayed it on my hand and the whole day, I repeatedly got whiffs of it. I was not sure If I liked it. However, overtime Chergui grew on me and now I have it my collection! ⁣⁣ ⁣⁣

Chergui is mysterious to my nose. Still after smelling it so many times, I always discover something new. Sometimes, It smells strongly of musk, then often it’s very sweet with that honey note, then at times, it’s has a leathery animalic tone. It’s fascinating. Sometimes, depending on the climate and the mood, it really shows different facets. ⁣⁣ ⁣⁣

However, to my nose overall, Chergui is a beautiful sweet scent with a prominent note of Tobacco and honey. It’s also very powdery. I would suppose is Iris & Hay (which also makes it earthy and dry). The darkness comes from the incense which I really enjoy. ⁣⁣ ⁣⁣

The dry down is also where Chergui also shines. It’s just beautiful creamy sandalwood & musk! ⁣⁣ ⁣⁣
RahulESJ 3 years ago
Tau | Lovely Juniper Berry Scent!
I adore Tau. It’s a very special scent in my collection. Not only because it’s smells so different but also because of its unique way of packaging.⁣

???????????? is spicy woody aromatic scent that has a slight earthy vibe with Juniper berries, Pine & pepper in the forefront. When I first sprayed it, it made me feel like I was sitting in a jungle next to the beautiful river with a scenic view to the tall pine trees. The green marble cap definitely reminds me of soothing green forests! ⁣

It starts off fresh with the mix of Bergamot, pine and Juniper with a slight spicy character. It’s the chilli black pepper and leather that shine bright in the mid of the scent. The dry down is as good as the initial impressions. Cedar & patchouli and musk is what I get from it.⁣

Tau could definitely make anyone feel connected to the nature because of its scent character. A scent that in my opinion one can wear it all year around. My wife likes wearing Tau as much as I do. I wish it lasted a little longer on my skin but I over spray it once again during a day depending on how much and where I spray. Overall, I like it very much and would recommend you checking it out. ⁣
11 - 15 by 21