RejRej's Perfume Reviews

1 - 5 of 27
Rej 1 month ago 1

Sweet sugary smoky vanille
Hi, at the first spray I feel a smell of alcohol accompanied by a not very pleasant synthetic oud. So in my opinion the start is not exactly promising. As the minutes go by, the synthetic oud note subsides and a scent of smoked resins comes out. The more time passes, the more the vanilla grows. In the beginning it is a hot and spicy vanilla then it softens and becomes a slightly smoky caramelized sugar. All in all I think it is a good perfume with an affordable quality / price ratio. Unisex, typically Arabic, not cloying, sensual feeling, more suitable for the winter season, more suitable for the night and for dates than for business time. It lasts quite a long time on the skin. Recommended!

Rej 1 month ago 1

Zara done it again!
Zara has it done it again! What? A good perfume with an exceptional quality-price ratio! On my nose I feel mainly coconut and ananas. It resembles Paco Rabanne Phantom in its own way. Excellent perfume. Youthful gourmand genre. Beautiful simple and elegant bottle. Suitable for autumn and spring.Highly recommended!

Rej 7 months ago 1

More than Red Fruit I would say White Woods
Hello everyone,
I have to say that this perfume from the Jaguar brand is not bad for what it costs! I personally do not smell red fruits but rather I feel a beginning of bergamot followed by light woody scents accompanied by a touch of pleasant and comforting Amber. The perfume as a whole is quite light and at least on my skin it doesn't last long. But as already said at the beginning, the fragrance is good and all in all interesting! So for about € 15 The 100 ml bottle I recommend!

Rej 9 months ago 1

Really Dark Scent!
Hello everyone, I took this new perfume from Avon not very hopeful of its fragrance and instead I had to change my mind. His juice is black as the bottle in terms of smell. Dark vetiver made modern with a hint of sweetness. Deep scent, very pleasant on the skin. Excellent yield, it lasts a long time. On the Lalique Encre Noire genre but with its Avon matrix ... for the the price it costs is absolutely recommended! The all-black bottle is beautiful, the dark, nocturnal, gothic scent is excellent!

Rej 1 year ago 3

Probably the Best Modern Woody Vanilla Citrus!
Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche is truly an excellent perfume! To my nose it is a forerunner of all modern sweet, aromatic perfumes, with amber vanilla base. And it probably remains the best to this day! Perfume mainly with citrus, bergamot and lemon leaves, accompanied by warm sandalwood, a hint of aromatic vetiver and a wonderful vanilla with an amber background. Very elegant and incredible well blended.
What more can we say? Nothing ... highly recommended!

1 - 5 of 27