Rquill67Rquill67's Perfume Reviews

1 - 5 by 198
Rquill67 6 months ago 3

Winter in a bottle!
On me Serge Lutens’ Le Participe Passé smells like fall, winter, Christmas and the holidays. Wow! Amazing gem! Definitely unisex and is spicy yet sweet. I can smell the dried fruits, along with the caramel. This could be my signature winter fragrance… easy! 10/10 for me. Checks all the boxes.

Rquill67 10 months ago 5

Longer lasting than By The Fireplace!
I love the house of Lattafa. The fragrance Ameer Al Oudh Intense Oud by Lattafa us fantastic without question. Yes this is a clone of “By The Fireplace” and it’s so much more. I would say Ameer Al Oudh Intense Oud is spicier in the dry down and longer lasting than Margiela’s By The Fireplace. In fact I would say this fragrances lasts twice as long. I give this a 10 / 10. Best for fall and winter!

Rquill67 10 months ago 2

Absolutely Brilliant and Understated Rose and Pepper Combo!
I watched many fragrance YouTube reviewers over the last three years, and everyone of them gushed over Cartier’s Declaration d'Un Soir. I’m pleased to state “they were correct!” I finally purchased this fragrance and it’s absolutely amazing!!!! The closest comparison to another fragrance would be Toy Boy. Cartier’s is less screech and more class. Longevity is good too. I’m not going to go into the notes; as there are many other reviews that have done that already; and I give this fragrance a solid 10 / 10. I highly recommend! I never paid attention to the House of Cartier and now I’m paying attention!

Rquill67 1 year ago 5

Absolutely Beautiful Flanker!
I never had the original 1 Million by Paco Rabanne and recently picked up Prive (given the hype). I think Prive is “winter in a bottle”. I know Prive is discontinued and it looks like I will need a backup bottle already!

I Million Parfum is an absolute LOVE for me. Another flanker I have in a fragrance line for which I don’t have the original. This fragrance is a very easy 10 / 10; and has great sillage, projection; lasts over 8 hours on my skin. I heard a rumour that one of the noses behind this was travelling home and his sunscreen leaked into his leather bag; which was the inspiration for this 1 Million flanker. It’s just a rumour and who knows if it’s true or not, but definitely partially paints a picture of what you’re going to get with this fragrance. I get the leather and sunscreen vibe, with the addition of florals. If you’re not a guy who likes sweet fragrances or florals I would stay away from this one.

Nothing more I can say that hasn’t already been said by other reviewers. Second to Cartier’s L’Envol, this is my second favourite fragrance purchase of 2020!

Rquill67 1 year ago 1

Bloody Amazing!
This is a 10 / 10 for me! It’s a love at first sniff fragrance. Don’t come across those often. Probably my best fragrance purchase in 2020. The honey sparkles and pops off my skin, against the wood and florals. I get gentle whiffs of the honey as the day goes by. Bloody brilliant. This is my first fragrance from the house of Cartier and won’t be my last from the house! Amazing. I wonder if this what heaven smells like? Lol

1 - 5 by 198