Rquill67Rquill67's Perfume Reviews

1 - 5 of 201
Rquill67 13 days ago 2

Longer lasting than By The Fireplace!
I love the house of Lattafa. The fragrance Ameer Al Oudh Intense Oud by Lattafa us fantastic without question. Yes this is a clone of “By The Fireplace” and it’s so much more. I would say Ameer Al Oudh Intense Oud is spicier in the dry down and longer lasting than Margiela’s By The Fireplace. In fact I would say this fragrances lasts twice as long. I give this a 10 / 10. Best for fall and winter!

Rquill67 13 days ago 2

Absolutely Brilliant and Understated Rose and Pepper Combo!
I watched many fragrance YouTube reviewers over the last three years, and everyone of them gushed over Cartier’s Declaration d'Un Soir. I’m pleased to state “they were correct!” I finally purchased this fragrance and it’s absolutely amazing!!!! The closest comparison to another fragrance would be Toy Boy. Cartier’s is less screech and more class. Longevity is good too. I’m not going to go into the notes; as there are many other reviews that have done that already; and I give this fragrance a solid 10 / 10. I highly recommend! I never paid attention to the House of Cartier and now I’m paying attention!

Rquill67 3 months ago 3

Absolutely Beautiful Flanker!
I never had the original 1 Million by Paco Rabanne and recently picked up Prive (given the hype). I think Prive is “winter in a bottle”. I know Prive is discontinued and it looks like I will need a backup bottle already!

I Million Parfum is an absolute LOVE for me. Another flanker I have in a fragrance line for which I don’t have the original. This fragrance is a very easy 10 / 10; and has great sillage, projection; lasts over 8 hours on my skin. I heard a rumour that one of the noses behind this was travelling home and his sunscreen leaked into his leather bag; which was the inspiration for this 1 Million flanker. It’s just a rumour and who knows if it’s true or not, but definitely partially paints a picture of what you’re going to get with this fragrance. I get the leather and sunscreen vibe, with the addition of florals. If you’re not a guy who likes sweet fragrances or florals I would stay away from this one.

Nothing more I can say that hasn’t already been said by other reviewers. Second to Cartier’s L’Envol, this is my second favourite fragrance purchase of 2020!

Rquill67 4 months ago 1

Bloody Amazing!
This is a 10 / 10 for me! It’s a love at first sniff fragrance. Don’t come across those often. Probably my best fragrance purchase in 2020. The honey sparkles and pops off my skin, against the wood and florals. I get gentle whiffs of the honey as the day goes by. Bloody brilliant. This is my first fragrance from the house of Cartier and won’t be my last from the house! Amazing. I wonder if this what heaven smells like? Lol

Rquill67 5 months ago 2

Winter in a Bottle!
Paco Rabanne’s 1 Million Prive by the perfumer Christophe Raynaud does not disappoint! The composition of this fragrance is on the money!

Definitely a warm, resinous, rich, deep and dark fragrance suitable for cold weather. Sure, while the fragrance opens with mandarin orange, the bright citrus quickly dissipates and the rich blend of tobacco and Myrrh come to the fore. The sweetness is just enough sweetness; held together in the dry down with patchouli. For a designer fragrance this smells niche quality. Sadly this fragrance is discontinued, and who knows how long before prices for a bottle of 1 Million Prive will skyrocket. So hurry and get yours while you can.

Definitely a 10 / 10 for me overall for scent composition. I would love to have more sillage, projection and longevity because this is an artfully blended fragrance and people need to smell this one! You can probably tell I highly recommend this juice.

1 - 5 of 201