Scentwitch

Perfume Reviews
Filter & sort
1 - 5 by 284
Violet
I bought a nine ML of this perfume just to try it out. Apparently I don’t care for Violet very much. It really is nondescript and smells like so many other floral perfumes.
I’m not saying this is bad because it’s not, it just does not smell intriguing to my particular nose.
Sillage and longevity are both incredible! Bottle is beautiful, too.
Pleasant
It’s a pleasant fragrance with a top note of synthetic pear. I’m not into fruity scents, but for whatever reason I somehow enjoy the synthetic nature of this girl. It reminds me of something I can’t put my finger on.

The longevity is terrible on my skin though. I think it lasts maybe two hours tops where I can notice it, and then it dissolves into a close skin scent.
The bottle is interesting. I’d buy a big bottle if only it lasted longer. I’ll try again in the spring.
Earthy rose
I blind bought a big bottle thinking that it would be beautiful summer roses, but I couldn’t have been more wrong. To me it smells like old roses perhaps, maybe on their last few days of life, but still in the garden.

There’s a slight mustiness or earthiness. The rose is definitely there, but I can’t get past the earth scent. Not that it makes it terrible, because it’s not a terrible perfume at all, but it’s definitely not one that I have reached for over the past two years that I’ve owned it. I think I’ve worn it maybe three times to keep testing it in different seasons, yet I find myself unable to enjoy it past the first 15 minutes of the rose.

Lasts about 4 hours on me. Beautiful pink bottle.
Scentwitch 2 months ago 1
Amazing
This perfume is almost exactly like Tom Ford Lost Cherry! It smells amazing and projects quite well. However, the longevity is just a few hours compared to TF.
The cherry is the most prominent note and it’s amazing! It’s sweet and sultry, and my husband loves it on me.
Its price point is substantially less than TF and it’s all natural, which is probably why it doesn’t have 6 hours longevity.
Scentwitch 2 months ago 1
Black licorice
This perfume is a citrusy, woody black licorice. It’s sweet with a hint of citrus after ten minutes on my skin. It’s only at that moment that it is enjoyable to wear, as I’m not a fan of anise scented anything. The wood notes are minimal.
Sillage is personal no matter how much I use. Longevity is about 2 hours—not the best.
Overall, it’s not something I’d buy, but if you enjoy anise you may be in love with it!
1 - 5 by 284