SirEmmitt

Filter & sort
6 - 10 by 24
SirEmmitt 2 months ago 1
Creamy Coffee and Soft Leather
To be honest I was expecting this fragrance to be a little different. I was thinking this was going to be a dark bold fragrance, well it is not. This is probably a plus for most people :-)

Cuir Cafe is a combination of coffee and leather (as the name states). The coffee note comes off to me as a cappuccino type smell creamy and slightly sweet, and the leather is a soft suede. There is a subtle brightness to this one, that gives it a lighter softer character.

Personally this was not a winner for me it just came off a little too soft or tame for my taste. But it is a very nice fragrance with decent longevity and sillage. I can see this as a winner for most people.
SirEmmitt 4 months ago 3
Danzig
This reminds me of listening to Danzig for the 1st time (about 30 years ago...I'm old) in my early teens. It injects your world with a darkness that is unique and intriguing while being slightly scarry and unnerving. I totally imagine this is what Glenn Danzig's house smells like.
Maahir Black is a unapologetically dark smokey fragrance that has no problem being against the crowd. It is dark and smokey like a dying fire. With some incense like resinous notes, dark leather and deep rich woods. It opens with a petrol like note that morphs into a slight balsamic note in the background of the fragrance giving it depth and a shap mysterious quality.
This is totally a heavy metal scent of ever there was one. Throw on a black Misfits shirt and a leather jacket "F" "The man" and there this stuff when ever the frick you want to. And those that don't like it can go away.
SirEmmitt 4 months ago 2
Incense in a Bottle.
This smells like incense. If you are into incense like I am this is exceptional, and a must have.
In the opening you get some of the bergamot, and herbal qualities, but this quickly take a backseat to the intense incense notes. In the mid and the drydown the resins really shine along with the incense, smoke, and a subtle backbone of soft leather and oud.
The longevity and silage are very good. To me this is a all seasons scent. For around 30 bucks this is a no brainer.
SirEmmitt 4 months ago 1
Dirty Sophistication
Being a bit of a Sherlockian I love this scent. I think it does justice to the character and motifs of the stories.
The tobacco, pepper, moss, honey, and leather give this a sophisticated character that is dapper and manly. But there is the dirt, rose and bitter orange that give this a gritty mysterious depth that is wonderful.
I can see where this may be challenging for some, but it is right up my alley.
A great olfactive homage to the Sherlock Holmes Character, and stories.
SirEmmitt 4 months ago 1
Great Affordable Oud
Stirling hit a home run with Agar. This is a great affordable Oud. Rich pungent deep Oud that's plays with the cedar, accented wonderfully with some smokiness and shap spices. It's a simple formula with a complex character.
I don't usually comment on performance but I want to point out that this fragrance project well off the skin, not a room filler but maybe a couple of feet and leave a great scent trail. It does this for about 6 hours. It gets closer to the skin after that but does not become a skin scent til about 8 or 9 hours. Off my skin anyways. Great performance and longevity with out being beast mode.
Highly recommend.