SirEmmitt

Filter & sort
21 - 24 by 24
SirEmmitt 5 months ago 1
Campfire in the woods
It took me some time to appreciate this scent. Definitely not for those looking for a crowd pleaser. This is a smoldering campfire in a bottle.
The opening is very sharp, pungent, and intense. Frankly the opening is a little rough and off-putting. After about 5 minutes it settles into a smoky, woody, slightly resenious scent with great longevity and projection.
This fragrance is really good for layering with other fragrances that you want to give some pop or depth to. Layering with this can also add some dimension to some of the more linier or boring frags in your collection.
This is a must for those that like bold and unique fragrances.
SirEmmitt 5 months ago 4
Dry down!
This one took awhile for me to warm up to it. When I first got it I immediately had buyers remorse. I didn't like it at all. After a few times trying it I realized how great the dry down is. Now it's one of my favorites.
The opening is very busy and hard to describe there is so much coming at you all at once. Floral notes, green notes, spice, sweetness, and leather. It's sensory overload.
But then.....after about 20-30 minutes it hits the mid and starts to really shine. The florals become a little softer, the sweetness becomes a little powdery, and the leather begins to come to the forefront.
The dry down is a smooth manly leather, accompanied by a subtle powder note, and just a hint of floral and musk.
I am glad I stuck with this one. It's such a great fragrance. Oddly enough the scent really does make me think of the color red for some reason.
SirEmmitt 2 years ago 1
Earns the Name Tombstone
I feel like many men's fragrances that bare "tough" names end up being basically neutered mass appealing scents. This is not the case at all with PAA's Tombstone. This is a truly masculine fragrance that balances a flowery sophistication, and and a Smokey, leathery ruggedness.
It opens with a blast of Gunpowder, suede, and floral note, it will last this way for a couple of hours. Once the gunpowder steps back, you are left with a nice leather, tobacco and floral sent that has a subtle sweetness.
This is a very unique scent and will set you apart from the pack. I think this would be a good choice for business, and close gatherings.
SirEmmitt 2 years ago 2
This is a great retro scent
It's hard to really go in detail about the different notes of this EDP, but this is a scent that we all know and secretly love, Old Spice. This is Old Spice, and very very high quality Old Spice. I use this in conjunction with the Cold Spice shave soap and aftershave, and deodorant. Such a good classic smell. It does sit close to the skin, and will last about 6-7 hours before becoming just a skin scent. It is a pleasant approachable smell that can be good for family gatherings, or in the office. I would say this is a awesome Dad/Grandpa colonge. I love it.
21 - 24 by 24