SirSmellALotSirSmellALot's Perfume Reviews

Filter & sort
1 - 5 by 34
SirSmellALot 1 year ago 1
This is a Sauvage EDT clone
Apparently this was a Diesel only the brave clone at some point. Milton Lloyd tend tochange whats in their bottles at times. This is a really quality sauvage clone with good performance. The proce is dirt cheap so you really can't go wrong. If you are a fan of Suavage and want to save it for weekend, get your hands on this for the weekdays!
SirSmellALot 1 year ago 1
Another bang for your buck aventus clone!
Another bang for your buck aventus clone from Milton Lloyd. This is another take on Aventus and different from their other Aventus clone Victor/colour me white/essentials 10. This is darker and less fruity. Like all Milton Lloyd Aventus clones, while they smell really good the have a thin deodorant-like quality. But for the ridculously low proce, you really can't complain! Decent performance on this one also!
SirSmellALot 1 year ago
Victor No. 9 rebottled
This is basically Victor No. 9 rebottled. It used to be an excellent Silver Mountain Water clone until he got changed. My video review mentions a green tea note. This is now gone in current formulations and is a straight up Aventus clone. Essentials no. 10 is also a rebottling of victor. So I'll just copy and paste my old review of victor on here. However what I will add is the more I wear the milton lloyd aventus clones the more I get a deodorant-like quality about them. The smell great but are very thin, lacking depth:

You can pick up a 50ml bottle of this from a few Euro depending where you buy it online. The 50ml is better value than the 83ml which is in a fancier bottle. Lasts about 6+ hours. Smells like a smokier batch of Aventus. Doesnt have a prominent pineapple note. Smells far better than Club De Nuit Intense Man but doesnt have anywhere like it's performance. I would say it has decent projection and can be smelt by others around you. Defintely worth a punt!
SirSmellALot 1 year ago
Victor No. 9 Rebottled.
This is basically Victor No. 9 rebottled. Colour Me white is also a rebottling of victor. So I'll just copy and paste my old review of victor on here. However what I will add is the more I wear the milton lloyd aventus clones the more I get a deodorant-like quality about them. The smell great but are very thin, lacking depth:

SirSmellALot 1 year ago 2
Oud Wood for peanuts!
This an amazing clone of Tom Ford's Oud Wood for a bargain basement price. The performance is through the roof on this one. Great longevity, projection and sillage! Check out my review below for more details!
1 - 5 by 34