SmellsogoodSmellsogood's Perfume Reviews

Filter & sort
56 - 60 by 75
Smellsogood 10 years ago 5 2
Fruity Floral For Adults
This opens with a wonderful real pear note, that's not too sweet, and then joined by a hint of peach. After that it becomes sweetly green, like newly unfurled leaves, with a hint of moss and musk to temper things in the base. A well constructed, un-childish fruity floral that makes for a great summer fragrance.
Smellsogood 10 years ago 4
Jasmine
This is a fresh green jasmine, with a good dose of tuberose in it. There is a tiny bit of soapiness, but this does not detract from the fragrance in any way. Carven introduced this as a first fragrance for teenagers I believe, and it is hard to imagine it appealing to that age group now. I think it is a very pretty floral and I am on my second bottle.
Smellsogood 10 years ago 2
Light Leather
This opens smelling a little like a mens cologne. There are no citrus notes listed, but very briefly they are there, mixed with a tiny amount of spices. Then the floral notes make their appearance and the fragrance starts to show a little more sweetness. The leather and oakmoss come through to make a very elegant little number that will appeal to lovers of Kelly Caleche. This actually pre-dates KC, so maybe Hermes borrowed the idea!
Smellsogood 10 years ago 4
Creamy Tropical
Ooh! This is really lovely. Creamy tropical flowers, laced with vanilla, a good dose of tonka bean and kept from being too sweet by the cedar. It also lasts and lasts. I bought this by "accident" and I'm jolly glad I did!
Smellsogood 10 years ago 5
Lillies
Intrusion EDP has a lovely fresh citrus opening and then becomes a light elegant lily fragrance. I don't get any base notes really and my only complaint is that it doesn't last more than a couple of hours on my skin. I guess I'll just have to keep re-applying! Great for an elegant summer day fragrance.
56 - 60 by 75