StamatiosStamatios' Perfume Reviews

6 - 10 of 14
Stamatios 8 months ago 2

Summery simplicity
I agree with Mr Honest.This fragrance is very similar to Invicuts Aqua 2018.The opening is very fresh aquatic,flowery and minimus citrus,but in the end it is the violet leaf accords that prevail.Patchouli notes are not very noticeable.In my opinion is a simple linear and synthetic scent,but this is not too bad for me.
It is a very fresh and easy to wear scent that gives you some nice summery and marine vibes compatible with the hot weather.
Longevity and sillage are average but for the price is really fine.
The bottle ,plastic blind to glass,hmm...no comment.

Stamatios 8 months ago 3

A Jaguar full of ''sweet'' petrol
If you are looking for an economical alternative option for Dior's Fahrenheit with less petrol vibes,here you are.This is a 4 seazon ,versatile and easy to wear fragrance without being too loudly.Of course there are many similarities with Dior's Fahrenheit but the scent has also it's own character.It is fresh, sweet,flowery ,less spicy and during the dry turns to gentle soapy.This is the reason I said that it is an alternative and not a clone.
It opens with sweet mandarin,artemisia and strong resin notes and continues with nice violet and a drop of mixed ginger and nutmeg to create some light petrol vibes.I could also recognise a few vetιver and grass accords but not the cypress.After an hour there is no petrol but a pleasant sweet soapy and a less spicy-woody mix.
Longevity and sillage are moderate but the price is very affordable(about12-16 euros).I like very much the simple black flask but not the golden cap.In my opinion it is a safe buy.

Talking about similarities...
Here we have the first men fragrance from Korres brand from Greece.Korres is a brand who use votanic ingredients in their cosmetics.I am big fan of the shower gels because they are very cheap for their quality (my favourites are the citron,vanilla-cinamon,ginger-lemon and the yogurt).
But here we have also another clone of YSL La Nuit (in my opinion) and a scent very similar with Puma Push the Heat and Zara Strolling Over Heaven ( I have written statements for both of them) and it is possible with many others.Let's make it clear La Nuit is only one ,the original,although I can not ignore
so many similarities and the price,
Now,Korres VGC is basically a linear sweet,flowery and less spicy-woody scent.I recognize the lavender,the cardamon,and the cedarwood and less bergamot,vetiver and amber.I can't capture any tea and oakmoss notes.Longevity and sillage are very weak.You could use it as an eau de cologne and definitely not as a perfume..It is a daily,versatile fragrance for all seasons excluding the very hot days
.If I had to compare it with the other two aforementioned fragrances I would say that the scents are very similar after 10 minutes of the spray.Korres is slightly sweeter and Zara a bit more dry.Puma has better longevity and Zarra is the cheaper but Korres is phthalates and compound free(as it's written in the flask).
So if you are looking for an alternative and budjet YSL LN τhe choise is yours.

Funky summery bottle
As you obviously could realise this is the summery version of Jean Paul Gaultier Le Mâle.For a strange reason many years ago I had grabbed three(!) flasks of this(probably I was living the last three days of the world and I did n't know what to do with my money).Even better I had unboxed all of them and recently I was informed that these flasks are collectible with a remarkable price,but as all of them are used ,I would n't have any possbility to sell at least one of them.LOL!
Anyway, after all I feel experrienced enough to leave a comment for the scent.Of course is very similar with classic JPG LM but weaker in longevity and sillage and less complex.In my opinion it could be a four season fragrance (not only for the summer) for several occasions excluding sports and the very cold days.It is a sweet,fresh and less powderly and woody scent.The prevailing notes are levander and musk followed by fine vanilla and sandalwood.Grass is minimal. The bottle is funky and I like it.
TIP : If you are interested for the fragrance and you can not find it,just buy the Ford Mustang Perfomance EDT.It is quite similar in a ridiculous price(check my review for Ford M P )

Stamatios 8 months ago 1

From the first spray you can recognize this fragrance.
-This is JPG LM.
-No,my friend.This is Ford Mustang Performance.
That was the same reaction from all of my friendes I tested this fragrance.
To be more accurate this is at least 95 per cent similar with JPG LM Summer 2012.
As i have both of them I tested first in me,of course.One dose of JPG in the right hand and another one of FM in my left.Each one neutralize other it depends which one you smell first.I also noticed that
JPG is a little bit stronger in the oppening but FM has bigger longevity (but don't forget that JPG flask is a 2012 edition).
i dId the same test (but blind) with some friends and guess?After 30 min nobody could discern the one from the other.Furthermore as you could easily check they have exactlty the same fragrance notes as they given in the site.In my nose levander ,vanilla and mostly the musk dominate the other notes.Sweet and powderly,less spicy.All in all a safe choise for any season,especially for the evening and night.
.NOTE : The classic LM is much stronger and more complex,compatible for the cold days.
The bottle could be much better with a diferent cap.Excluding the cap, the flask is minimalist and touchable.The price is ridiculous (there are testers less than 10 euros).
Just buy it and if you are not satisfied gift it to make someone else happy.

6 - 10 of 14