SteelerOperaSteelerOpera's Perfume Reviews

Filter & sort
6 - 10 by 22
SteelerOpera 3 years ago
Surprisingly a very wonderful opening. Sadly, there are some problems :(
I've not been pleased with the "l'homme" line from Prada. I feel the company is limiting the ingredients that Daniela Andrier is able to use or they are presenting her with brief's that are beneath her as a perfumer, but she still does well with what she is given/limited to. This one surprised me since I tend to dismiss anything with the "l'eau" moniker. Lovely opening, but the only thing that lasted was a disappointment.
SteelerOpera 3 years ago 1
A great find for me at TJ Maxx. I think this could easily be worn by a man.
I had always wanted to try this but only saw it once at Duty-Free with no tester. Luckily, I saw it at TJ's for around $14 and grabbed it. Glad I did since it is a very intriguing scent. Much tamer than the original Aromatics Elixir (which I do like) and one I need to wear again soon with the cold weather.
SteelerOpera 4 years ago 1 1
Oh dear....
I was looking forward to this with much anticipation. I love Alien for women and was hoping the men’s version was going to be something bold and daring as well. But after years of waiting, this release disappointed greatly. I am very proud of the fact that just hours after my YouTube review was released Mugler announced they are coming out with a flanker (they must have saw me asking for a flanker :) ). Hopefully it will fix the mundane problems this bottle has.
SteelerOpera 4 years ago
The moderate amount of hype is right
This is a very well done fragrance that would do well in any occasion. This frag is versatile and impressive all at the same time. It is expensive but worth giving a sniff. More information in my YouTube review.
SteelerOpera 4 years ago
A very nice fragrance at first spray...
Pleasant, uplifting opening that gave me hope that Daniela Andrier had made another good designer fragrance for men, but the drydown left something to be desired. Prada used to be one of my favorite designer houses, but their offerings as of late have not been too promising. It seems that after the release of Luna Rossa Extreme most of their fragrances have been barely more than a money grab and the talents of Ms. Andrier are being wasted. I share more thoughts in my YouTube review.
6 - 10 by 22