SteelerOperaSteelerOpera's Perfume Reviews

Filter & sort
16 - 20 by 22
SteelerOpera 4 years ago 2
This one may take awhile
I saw 2 Auphorie on discount at my local shop and was interested in the other, then I gave Zen another chance and started falling for it. It opens with a sweet honey to my nose, but for the next 12 hours, it takes me on a journey where I realize this fragrance makes me feel good. Toward the future, I can see myself wearing this at first for me, then soon after it becomes clear this frag is for everyone to know and respect you. - A night in the East with no itinerary other than to explore is what I first felt when trying this. Soon I realize the strength I sensed at the top has deleted and now I am left to fend off the others, with just it's beauty. Not sure if I am winning, but I am in the Zen zone, and that is all that matters. I am protected for at least 12 hours, so it is here I will stay, enjoy the environs, and smell divine :) [Initial review brought to you from my first day with it and with a supporting character named Ambien. :) Good Night :)
SteelerOpera 5 years ago 3 1
Not the same
I have seen talk in fragcom about this being very similar to the 2016 release, I don't find this to be true, but I do find this to be a better fragrance. Many may not agree since the 2016 was very popular.
SteelerOpera 5 years ago 2
Zara got this one right
I happened to find this one discounted along with the others in the Woody Collection. Strange to see them already being discounted/discontinued? since I think they just came out, but am very glad to have this in my collection! Some say similar to Santal 33, I will have to do a side-by-side test, but this frag is good enough to stand on it's own
SteelerOpera 6 years ago 4 1
Polo Red getting bolder, but this is familiar...
I was pleasantly surprised with this one since I haven't been impressed with either of the Red fragrances. Decent performance, but this is nothing new. The overall effect of this fragrance reminds me a bit of MJ Legend and Rochas Man. Hopefully, Polo will continue to push the boundaries in the designer realm. More details in the video review :)
SteelerOpera 7 years ago 1
Very nice release from CK!
Not a typical designer fragrance, this one has a lovely hint of incense and is deeper than most designer frags tend to be. Of course Coty still has no idea what they are doing so it can be had for under $40 even though they are trying to bring it back to the retailers at full price.
16 - 20 by 22