SyddemizardSyddemizard's Perfume Reviews

Filter & sort
1 - 5 by 8
The best Colonia
This perfume belong to a the notes a serie colonia based on the best italian opera. Note di Colonia IV is based in Manon Lescaut, the opera that made Famous Puccini.
This is the sublimation of the colonia, with the most powerful than I know
The openisn is very citrus and green, It feel very natural. It comes out with a lot of power to be a colonia. The citrus openig last 20 minutes, After it becomes resinous and amber. Dense. Note turns dark, just like the end of the opera. I couldn´t notice the flowers.
In my skin I haven´t seem me feminine, in a blotter could be.
Very good presentation, box and bottle. Good performance. 8 + hours longetivy, and sillage moderate, but I could smell it all the time. I like this, because I like smell and to enjoy the scent that I wear.
Note is the most elegance perfume that you can wear in fall.
Syddemizard 4 months ago 1
The Little RM5
It´s a floral, sensual, musky, a littel bit animal, but from the clean side. Similar a Rosendo Mateu 5, with the same longevity and less projection, You could use everyday in spring and autumn, It's worth trying, Great performance 10 + hours and 1meter the first two hours projection, the rest 0,5 meters.
Maybe the brand is unknown, but the perfumer is Santiago Burgas Bou.
Here is tobacco
The declared notes are pink pepper, clove and ebony wood.
Nothing else to spread what I feel a citrus and a aromatic herb with some pepper
About 10 minutes later come out a sweet wood scent. It´s not a realistic scent to ebony wood. I think tan can be a sweet leaf of tobbaco.

Nice aroma, ideal for autumn. It has a good duration in my skin. For the price, 7 € for 10 ml you could to try without any problem.
Eye catcher
RM5 has a high quality. Smell fabolous. it performance is spectacular.
This perfume is the one that will give you the most compliments. You will arouse attraction from all people around you.
RM5 has a high quality artistic too.

If I had to define the type of aroma. I would define it as sweet, without getting to the gourmand, floral without be femenine, it is unisex, it become mnore masculine in the drydown, musky without be animal.
Well executed and harmonized, high quaulity of ingredients. Something synthetic without being pejorative and Nor make it ordinary.
Long lasting 12 h +, sillage dense, great projection.
Syddemizard 4 months ago 2
A sensual scent in a woman.
A example that a essence need warm, Smell very different in a blotter that in skin. In the start you can apreciate a lemon sweet cake, without cloying. The ginger keeps it just right for sweetness.At the 10 minutes you feel the vanilla and some cardamom that prevents it from getting sweet.
A scent creamy, gourmand, some woody and spicy.
Long lasting 10 + hours, projection 1,5 meters, good sillage.
Unisex, but more sensual in a woman. I think worth a try, you might end up buying it.
1 - 5 by 8