TOPTOP's Perfume Reviews

TOP 3 months ago

Controversial MFK fragrance
Big hype, you gotta try it. I was full of expectations. It's strange - it doesn't happen often with me. But this fragrance completely disappointed me. I don't find anything in it, apart from the staying power, which is long for my nose. It just doesn't smell right to me. I don't understand this scent. First impression - dentist. I can't shake the feeling of disinfection. I'll give this scent another try. I'm afraid this scent is lost on me. MFK is a good perfume house from my point of view. This fragrance is not my taste.

There are many people who love this fragrance, there are also many people who don't like it. The scent both attracts and repels. I guess the important thing with this fragrance is how your surroundings like it. You can't miss the scent.

TOP 3 months ago 1

Beautiful distinctly feminine, delicate but very weak
It's about a rose with sweet raspberries and peaches. Flowers and violets also appear. The scent is powdery and very delicate. The power is unfortunately low, it's a beautiful feminine fragrance but too expensive for the power it gives. If it were stronger, it would be a pleasant fragrance.
The perfume becomes a skin perfume after 2 hours. It is very soft. It is a bed perfume, a pure woman's perfume, not a perfume that is meant to be worn to the office.

TOP 4 months ago 2

It is good
Grand Soir - a fragrance that can be worn by both men and women. A fragrance that will not disappoint most of those who use it. It is a fragrance that perfectly combines sweetness and resin. It's a bit of a gourmand, aware of the workshop it comes from. It's a very pleasant combination of lambdanum, benzoin and tonka bean in vanilla, all wrapped in amber. The scent is original, there is no mistaking it.