Thatsmr2usirThatsmr2usir's Perfume Reviews

Filter & sort
16 - 20 by 62
Safe yet boring..
Bvlgari is a fragrance house I have some issues with. It is not that they make terrible fragrances, but for the majority of them, they do not last on my skin. Extreme Man which there is nothing extreme here is a fresh grapefruit, woody, slightly peppery addition to the many fragrances done in this composition. Terre De Hermes is one that comes to mind as this kind of gives off a weaker vibe of that.

This Extreme addition ( giggling ) as I type this, is nothing to get excited about. It has been done before, much better I may add with a notable fragrance I have mentioned. I will say it is SAFE & nice for the office, but do not expect much from this. I get MAYBE 5-6 hours from this, silage is basically arms reach & I have yet to be complimented on this. I have three samples & will continue to use them up, but I see no reason what so ever to purchase a full bottle of this as for me it is a total waste of time & hard earned money. A very generic boring fragrance to my nose.
Classic Cologne
I had this in a large splash bottle and this is one of the best classic citrus colognes of our time. I get lemon and something bitter along with a touch of lavender which is not my favorite note with something herbal. But this beauty really comes alive in the hottest weather conditions & it screams CLASSY!

Given the fact that this is a cologne, it does not have the best longevity, but it is appreciated for it's kind. I find that many modern fragrances of this kind have a hard time keeping up with those that were made decades ago. Could it be the ingredients that were once used long before that made the difference? That could possibly be the case. But if you want something casual to wear on the hot humid summer days, look no further! Projection is low, longevity pushing 4 hours that is about it. Try it!
Thatsmr2usir 4 years ago 1
Desert Orange
This is actually a nice fragrance that is not as sharp & pungent as the EDT. Smoother & dense. Which I prefer, yet it does not really do anything for me. It is dust, with oranges & grapefruit. When I smell/wear Terre D' Hermes, I am suddenly reminded of the desert. Dry and lagging. It last longer than the EDT, yet it does not project as much. I give it a 3 out of 5. But I am over this type of theme.
Thatsmr2usir 4 years ago
Not my favorite from the line, but it's ok!
Dior Homme Eau is a relatively nice/safe designer fragrance in the vein of it's father the original Dior Homme but it is not better. This is a more fresh take on the original minus the leather with added bergamot to make it more wearable for the warmer months. The iris/make up smell is still there supporting citrus & some light woods.

This is a daytime fragrance for me at least. It is to light for evening wear. Suitable for office and casual dates, brunch etc.. It is one of the better designer scents thus far making it a go to stable. It's projection & longevity is both average on me. If you want a Iris fragrance check out Hermes Iris Ukiyoe. 3/5 rating
Beastly!
This is by far the strongest Bond I've had. The name is misleading as I get NO AMBER from this & I am a Amber lover with many Amber fragrances. What this smells like? Rose, Aoud and pepper. It is not sweet yet it has the oily effect about it. The lasting power is well over 14 + hours, the projection is great. It is a well crafted & executed fragrance. Yet it does not smell right to me. This has a middle Eastern vibe for sure.

I am not a fan of roses unless it is done right, I go to West Side for my rose fix, as far as Aoud is concerned , I am learning that is not one of my favorite notes unless its blendid right. The bottle is one of the best out of the entire Bond line. I'm afraid it's going to take more than a beautiful bottle to keep me satisfied. I can certainly live without this in my life which is why I sold it.
16 - 20 by 62