VegaOceanVegaOcean's Perfume Reviews

Filter & sort
1 - 5 by 26
VegaOcean 7 years ago
Chocolate OUD
Zarkoperfume is a new niche line from Denmark which strikes for its minimalistic and simple aesthetic.

Oud'ish is a potentially interesting composition but very weak for an OUD Scent.
What comes out is a restrained amber with dark chocolate and clean musky facets. It could have been a great fragrance if just they dared a bit more Power to it.

Potentially nice but not completely convincing. Again, too many brands bring nice ideas on the table but, somehow, most of them dont stand-out. With that said, if you like hyper-modern stuff, give this a chance.
I recommend you OUD MELODY by MONTALE or OUD by MFK. Bot stronger with less chocolate vibe but nice and clean. European Orientel Style.
Poor sillage and not to lang lasting. Maybe 4 hours.

Sorry ZARKOPERFUME
VegaOcean 7 years ago 2
to long.... to strong. Vanilla Bomb from Italy
To much... To hard... To long.

Thats Vaniglia Fior di Mandorlo by Acca Kappa

Headnotes: Mandarine and Bergamotte, not sharp in the nose, pleasent, a good start.
Heartnotes: ... where? only Amaretto Almond in my nose.
Base: Hardcore Vanilla and Ambrett. It lasts forever and is way to strong IMO.

Feminin Scent and not good for hot summers like in italy. Better to wear in Winter on a lonely walk in the woods to get happy.
Lasts for Days on your Clothes. It has a huge Sillage so be nice to your office coworkers.

Not made for men. Maybe young girls will like it or older Babes who wanna act like a very lemon-sweet italien Chic.
VegaOcean 8 years ago 4
synthetic exotic passion fruit
I tested it in Germany for 3 sunny days as I wanted to find I new Summer Scent. Here is what I think:
I would say it is a warm passion fruit fragrance. Not to fresh like OWARI from ODIN or Little Italy from BOND. I get creamy and synthetic Notes. No mint nor citric Yuzu to find here. Something strange and sharp is always in the middlenotes.

If you wanna smell like a fake passion fruit on creamy/ woody base ... go for it!It is not well blended nor special enough I think.

I am not happy with Cartiers Spin Off of the Original lately. This one I wont buy and I can not really recommend it to a price rate over 60€. Sillage is low and longevity average.

I recommend EXOTIC - by Boadicea the Victorious even if it is not that fresh.
VegaOcean 8 years ago 2
Pi without Leather
Bought it 50% off. 110€ original price.
A more round version of the original. Better ingredients Givenchy says. I do like it over the original. It is well crafted. Classy. UNISEX!

Slightly comparable to Acqua di parma - mandorlo di sicilia.
Well, Pi leather Edition is more balmy, darker, heavier and I get more intense Almond.

Beware. If you like leather scents, there is no leather inside. There is only a tiny leatherband on the Bottle.
Sillage is "OKAY".Longevity a joke. It is a EDT! Not EDP!

Not the BIG HIT it could have been but a classy Scent with better shapes in a Sexy Bottle. Expensive for 60 ml EDT that wont stay to long.
VegaOcean 8 years ago 3
Discontinued Honeypot
Like a strong honeypot. Less floral at first. Do i get Champaca here? Kinda spicey in my nose in the beginning. It lasts long enough and sillage is really good. For clubbing in Summer a clever idea if you wanna catch some hot bees. Hope that MAC will create new fragrances soon. This one is no longer in production.

I love the way they create their scents. Not my favorite from MAC but still good enough.

If you like honey you should try Intense - by Boadicea the Victorious. It is the better rounded Version of this MAC Creation and lasts much longer.
1 - 5 by 26