Vrross46Vrross46's Perfume Reviews

1 - 5 by 8

Oud, my favorite note!

This *magic potion* is a rich and luxurious composition,where oud is mixed with other precious woody notes like cedre,vetiver and sandalwood,to emphasize the natural woody and leathery characteristic of this beautiful fragrance.The oud that is used is something natural, with higher concentration and it's good for me because this is one on my favourite note.Yeah,it's a little harsh at first sniff,but then the notes of incense,saffron and patchouli make it a fragrant delight.I am at the second bottle and I can't get enough of it.
This is the extrait version and it's a long lasting fragrance, that will enter deep into your mind & soul.

S*E*R*G*E
Definitely i'm obsessed with this one.
It has something that draws you into its nets and won't let you go.
Until now i've tested many from Serge and I'm happy that i discovered another favorite fragrance from this wonderful house.
It opens with notes of artemisia and bergamot.The middle opens with fruity notes and pepper.At the base we will be expected Egyptian balm, caramel, resins, cumin, leather and patchouli.
The projection and the sillage are huge! On my skin it lasts for several hours.The leather and the caramel notes are a delight for the senses.
This beauty scent went straight into my top 5 from Litens house and will stay there!?

Wedding in Tipasa
Sunny day with an aromatic scent.
This is what summer should look like, with another masterpiece from this beautiful house.
""Wedding in Tipasa (1938) by Albert Camus is one of my favorite texts: The author vividly depicts the summer, the rites of youth in Tipasa, with its Roman ruins and the sea below, exalting nature and the beauty of bodies under the sun. “Possession of the wave”… the words of Camus resonate in my head as a perfumer and my mind wanders among the remains scattered between sea and mountain, listing the Algerian flora: bergamot trees, wild lemongrass, peppermint, Mediterranean pine and jujube tree in the “sun-blackened” countryside. Diving in the water from the rocks, one morning in Tipasa…""
I think it's the first time I've worn it in full, because so far i've only tested it.
It is a green, aromatic fragrance.Very clean and easy to wear.The peppermint makes it a must have.The packaging is beautiful.
You will get a quality presentation overall,
and i think that's what anyone wants.
I'm sure i found another favorite fragrance from this beautiful house. I will definitely put it on the list for summer fragrances, because that's where it belongs.

*Maestro*

I discovered Mastro a few days ago, when i opened the package.After the first spray, i felt it was something interesting and i couldn't wait to wear it in a full.If you're looking for a summer-luxurious perfume,this it could be for you.
It's an ambery fragrance, with woody hues! A fairly pure scent, and i must admit that amyris, black pepper and dried fruits are all delicious and they are among my favorite notes.The full notes are below and i'm sure it would delight any sense.
It is special, quite elegant.I wore it all day, and now i will wear it again, because i have a meeting and i think it is suitable.Projection and sillage are big enough, and it lasts a long time on my skin.
As a summary, i really like it a lot.The bottle has a perfect shape, and the packaging is a cool one, quite qualitative!
I can't wait to discover other goodies from this wonderful house!?

Vrross46 7 months ago 2

Oh, yes!Beast mode on!

Actually, i can't get enough of this juice and i think i became obsessed.

Let me introduce you to my new friend, Rausch.Born in Berlin, in 2012, this is the only perfume that offers you a flight ticket, in the VIP class, direction Berlin! Ready for a foray into the world of true notes? Put on your seatbelt and take a deep breath, so you can get acquainted with the notes of agarwood, vanilla, amber, nagarmotha, sandalwood and patchouli.We have another hour and we reach the desired destination, Berlin! Enjoy your champagne!
The projection is incredible!I mean, this is the perfume to wear if you want to get out of anonymity,Rausch will help you.

1 - 5 by 8