Wpietri34Wpietri34's Perfume Reviews

Wpietri34 1 month ago 3

It's aight.
I came across him not to long ago when I was looking for a new scent when I was about to run out of my beloved Bleu de Chanel Parfum. It opens with a sharp bergamot which for some could be a bit synthetic but in my most humble opinion it's prob the best part of this fragrance. The mid is also very lovely, as it settles it turns into a woody/ aromatic scent which is also very clean. About and hour into the drydown it transitions into and ambroxan bomb which I can no longer detect any nuances whatsoever, just a screeching ambroxan base that still projects and linger very well. After that point it really is nothing special. As for compliments this will get you noticed and garner compliments and to be fair my better half absolutely loves this. Value for money is very good, you can gets this for 40% at times on online discounters having said that it would be a hard pass for me at retail.The bottle presentation is very elegant in my opinion with the classic Montblanc minimalism. All and all a pretty decent scent if looking for an all year-round scent and you don't want to break the bank.

Wpietri34 3 months ago 3

Bedtime lullaby?
This perfume comes with a lot of hype so when the opportunity came for me to get my hands on a bottle I jumped on it right away. I had never put my nose on it so I patiently waited for it to arrive in the mail. I had seen people rave about this as a very sexy seductive date scent which I could not wait to spray it on myself before my next date night with my lady. It finally arrived, I opened the box sprayed it and waited 30 min and remember saying out loud "Is this it, is this the masterpiece everyone raves about?". I expected a WHOLE lot more character, maybe I'm being unfair since I had such high expectations based on others reactions. As for the scent itself is actually really nice. I get the iris lip-sticky note at the top and it's quite pleasing. Lavender follows giving it a bit of freshness and the dry-down is quite powdery. I do get and dark-ish kind of insense note which I do enjoy although it is very subtle. The scent itself is an 8 in my opinion now the performance is another story. This is very soft projecting and does not last on my skin at all. I get maybe and hour of soft projection and 5 hours of longevity. I have yet to try this in cooler weather and have only worn it in Florida summer heat which maybe is affecting the performance a bit. I wore it yesterday for lunch and drinks and spent quite a bit of time outside and it was jot cloying at all. After 3 hours it was a skin scent and although my lady enjoyed it she could hardly perceive it at all sitting right next to me. Odd enough this is a lovely and relaxing scent for bedtime wear.