Search Forum

What feminine frags can a man wear in your opinion?

26 - 42 by 42
11 years ago
Cincy:
What about Paloma Picasso Confused: Spray and walk through.

I have wanted to try PP, but just haven't yet. Sounds strong which is fine with me!
11 years ago
FloraMilena:
Everything I listed could easily be worn by men. Sometimes worn much better by men. Amen.

Thank You Flora!
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
You might look at Grand Amour, Goutal, a leathery floral that's unlike any of her fragrances that I've tried to date. Also, Samsara, vintage formula should work on a man as well.

I still have the Goutal Sample pass and I tried the Grand Amour and it is wonderful! I certainly want to lay my hands on some vintage Samsara, but I believe someone told me the EDT was a better choice for a man. I will have to re-verify that fact. I think they said some of the EDT notes were more or less prominent? I can't remember. Old age! LOL
Feminine that should be UNISEX at least 11 years ago
A lot of the classic Estee Lauders are frankly better suited for men in my humble opinion. A lot of them are too much for me and would work so much better on a man's skin.

ALIAGE by Estee Lauder
AZUREE by Estee Lauder
KNOWING by Estee Lauder
PRIVATE COLLECTION by Estee Lauder
JASMINE MOSS Private Collection by Estee Lauder
YOUTH DEW AMBER NUDE by Estee Lauder

Also......these just seem so totally suited for guys to me
CABOCHARD by Gres
SYCOMORE by Chanel

Oh and also.......most any Amouage for women should be unisex.
SO MANY! 11 years ago
Hi Scentimental! Love your screen name!

My brother has taught me that a man can truly wear ANY woman's fragrance. When he wore Louve by serge Lutens, one of the sweetest most feminine perfumes I know of, it smelled great on him! In fact, I think it's incredibly fun that he is so adventurous. I think you should try going out of your comfort zone and try wearing something like that, but it should be something that appeals to you like the fruity almond scent appealed to my brother.

Also, men all over the world love to wear Angel for women!
11 years ago
When you make a trip down here to vist, Very Happy you will have to try
"Versense"

by Versace I just got bought this a couple of days ago and I am in love with this fragrance it will be wonderful in our southern summer months.
Re: What feminine frags can a man wear in your opin 11 years ago
Scentimental:
Hello Ladies Gents!

I have many masculine frags that I love,but my true love is feminine frags. My collection is 2/3 feminine and I am still exploring the feminine fragrance world as you can see by my wishlist. I don't see gender division in frags because I like to wear what I like and be myself. I would still like to get your opinions on which frags a man can wear?

My husband has absconded with my bottle of Five O'clock au Gingembre by Serge Lutens...I have to admit it smells better on a man than on me, that goes for SL's Chergui and Daim Blonde as well Fille de Berlin - rose fragrance so deep and dense it is almost a 3 dimensional burgundy colored rose- I don't even like rose scents normally but that one is mind blowing...the right guy could definitely pull those off. Also I just smelled Tom Ford's Private blend Black Violet and in addition to being soooo much better than his current popular violet blonde fragrance, Black Violet smelled wonderful on the male Sales rep... although it's geared toward the female audience. Also Keiko Mecheri's Canyon Dreams, Fendi by Fendi and Madness by Chopard, as well as Lubin's Gin Fizz & Itasca would be good to try. Good question!
Re: Ladies, What feminine frags can a man wear in your opin 11 years ago
Flavorite:
My husband has absconded with my bottle of Five O'clock au Gingembre by Serge Lutens...

I fell in love after the first sniff.
11 years ago
Also another one I just thought of is "Fleur de Capucine" by Chloe-it is very green, herbal and full of galbanum, I love it in the Spring and Summer, I think it suits both men and women.
11 years ago
"Calamity J." and "Midnight Oud" by Juliette Has a Gun
They should be unisex, no question!
More Ideas! 11 years ago
I just tested this yesterday and fell in love! It's so gorgeous it's genderless. Absolutely magnificent on anybody's skin!

Neela Vermeire - TRAYEE
11 years ago
"Jersey"

"Chergui"

"Bois des Iles"

"Ambre Precieux"
11 years ago
Ormonde Jayne Woman would be compelling on a person of either sex, IMHO.
Dangerous question 11 years ago
I could recommend the following frags:
Thierry Mugler - Womanity
Creed:
- Fleurs de Gardenia (total gardenia)
- Acqua Fiorentina
- White Flowers
Maison Francis Kurkdjian's women perfumes - I can not wear them, only the Homme editions, so maybe Femme frags will be good for a man Smile
Montale:
- Aoud Queen Roses (serious parfume)
- Chocolate Greedy (it is not sweet, it is dark chocolate)
Profumum Roma:
- Dulcis in Fundo (vanille + seaweed)
- Fiore d'Ambra (sweet seductive)
Majda Bekkali's all offer - I saw that you have tester for one of them.
The People of the Labyrhinths - Luctor et Emergo (for special taste)
Rouge Bunny Rouge:
- Lilt (green, cyphre)
- Chatoyant (vanille, orchidea)
- Incantation (fresh, light)
Etat Libre d'Orange:
- Divin' Enfant (velvet patchouly)
- Like This (straw and caramell)
Ramon Monegal: Cherry Musk
Parfum de Nicolai:
- Kiss Me Tender
- Sacrebleau
- Fig Tea
Atelier Cologne: Rose Anonyme (coldish, papyrus)
Mona di Orio: all of her offer (rich, heavy frags)
Penhaligon's:
- Love Potion no 9 for Ladies (scary)
- Malabah (powder)
- Lily & Spice (Lilly of the valley)
And then, please, lock the door with the key, and prepare the gun, because you will be beleaguered by women.
11 years ago
Sorry for the long post...
11 years ago
Cabaret by Gres and Ambre Dore by MPG
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands What feminine frags can a man wear in your opinion?
26 - 42 by 42
Jump to