What perfume have you bought recently?

126 - 150 by 534
11 years ago
zip
Last edited by Wichapi on 17.05.2013, 06:41; edited 1 time in total
11 years ago
Jo Malone French Lime Blossom
Jo Malone Vanilla & Anise
Jo Malone Blue Agava & Cacao.... Could not pass these up for the price they were asking at a yard sale.

Estee Lauder Spellbound Mini
Estee lauder Knowing Mini
Versace versense Eau De Toilette
4711 Cologne
Jovan White Musk and 6 or more Victoria Secret fragrances.
11 years ago
Dlane, I was thrilled. I have been wanting to try Knowing for a long time.
Oh I forgot to mention Jo Malone 154

The only one that looks like it has been used is Vanilla & Anise.
I may have fun layering these.
11 years ago
What a lot of lovely ones Cincy! Please let us know what you think about the lasting power of the Jo Malone's....I have heard they don't last long, and that is why I have never ordered any, as my skin eats fragrance as it is).
11 years ago
Wichapi:
Just ordered Creed Love In Black. I needed another violet/iris like a hole in the head, but I couldn't resist. My sample is almost spent and there's something about it that my others can't touch (L'Artisan Verte Violette, L'Instant de Guerlain Eau de Noel Iris Millesime, Annick Goutal Violette, Borsari Violetta di Parma). Aai Yai yai...

Is there a Violet Lover in the house??? Laughing
11 years ago
Dalmajen:
What a lot of lovely ones Cincy! Please let us know what you think about the lasting power of the Jo Malone's....I have heard they don't last long, and that is why I have never ordered any, as my skin eats fragrance as it is).

---------------------------------------------- ---------------------
I have Vintage Gardenia and it doesn't do anything for me and does not last, however Pomagrante Noir stays with me 6 to 8 hours.
The only reason I bought them was the price and they were the ones I wanted for layering with PNoir and V Gardenia. After all they are colognes, they looked beautiful all 6 displayed together. I have always like the bottles.
11 years ago
Yes, the bottles are lovely! And, why not! when you get a great deal, we should always take the opportunity! Very Happy
11 years ago
Shocking 100 ml

Kingdom 100 ml

D&G By 100 ml

Dior Homme 50 ml

Pour Monsieur EDT Concentree 30 ml

Latest Catch 3-16-13 by ConiferLover, on Flickr
11 years ago
WOW DIDirt....Those are fabulous! Your collection is getting more impressive every day! Smile
11 years ago
I recently ordered some spring and summer frags from Benetton (Blu, Verde, Nero, & Cold). I also ordered some Cuba Royal to see if it compares to 1 million like several people have mentioned on other sites. Amazon also had some of the Yacht Man stuff from Myrurgia for $3-4 US, so I couldn't resist. At worst, they will make some nice cheap linen spray, or I may actually like them and use them for casual wear.

Oh, and I did buy another large bottle of Cuba Gold.
11 years ago
zip
Last edited by Wichapi on 17.05.2013, 06:42; edited 1 time in total
11 years ago
Just ordered my new LOVE.....I am so thrilled I found this wonderful, exciting fragrance! In my review, I said how much I liked it...but in actual fact...I love it! Can't wait for the beautiful parcel to arrive! Maybe I have even found a new signature.....no....I won't get carried away now....it's just the excitement of the ordering!! Wink
Divine. L'inspiratrice..
11 years ago
I'm happy for you Dalmajen, and now I am off to read your review of your new LOVE.
11 years ago
@Diane1953.....yes, it is only available from the Divine website...as far as I know...that's where I got my sample pack, and ordered the FB.

www.divine.fr
11 years ago
zip
Last edited by Wichapi on 17.05.2013, 06:42; edited 1 time in total
11 years ago
I am excited today....my Habit Rouge and Vetiver (Guerlain) arrived. Smile
11 years ago
Most recently I bought a mini of "Organza"

I swapped my FB away a long time ago, knowing I would never use it up in my lifetime, so it's nice to have just a little of this liquid back in my possession. It really is a beautiful classic.
11 years ago
Shideido Feminite du Bois
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
Gmmcnair:
I am excited today....my Habit Rouge and Vetiver (Guerlain) arrived. Smile

Those are such classics! Enjoy them!

I've been a good girl this week, no purchases.

I am getting acquainted with Habit Rouge this evening....I have loved Vetiver for years, and now I have a new love. Smile
11 years ago
Hooray! My lovely Divine L'Inspiratrice arrived today! So beautifully packed, and presented! I ordered the 50ml. Spray...in the lovely red metal tin...so very lovely....... Smile
11 years ago
Received 18 today. A happy day. Surprised

2 Ellen Tracy
2 Je Reviens Worth

Antonio Da Pescara? Don't know this one. Large beautiful bottle
YvesSaintlaurent Opium
Pavlova
Gres Cabochard
Balenciaga Michelle
Ultima 11 Madly
Givenchy 111
Last edited by Cincy on 12.05.2013, 15:35; edited 2 times in total
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands What perfume have you bought recently?
126 - 150 by 534
Jump to