Search Forum

your favourite sweetie

your favourite sweetie 12 years ago
ok...I have been craving really sweet gourmand fragrances the past few days. not sugary but sweet, toffee, salty, almondy, custardy..... just plain edible yummy.
what is a must try if I want to try more?
today I´m wearing SL "rahat loukoum"
12 years ago
"Hermèssence Ambre Narguilè" I would say. But actually gourmand is not my speciality. However this one is worth trying imo.
12 years ago
oh that *is* my favourite applepie.
I have been thinking about PG "praline de santal" too. tried it when it was new.....liked it but not love. now it is haunting me a bit. Might need to get me a decant
12 years ago
Mine is "Sables" by Annick Goutal. The Crème brûlée of fragrances.
12 years ago
"Vanille Absolument" by L'Artisan, smells like cold creme anglaise, cold milk and vanilla ice cream...
12 years ago
I really like "Vision Of Love" and "Fancy" best when it comes to sweet, sugar, gourmand scents. although fancy let me down recently when I discovered a certain "burned sugar" note. still have to figure out this incident.
Miscellaneous 12 years ago
12 years ago
Flaconneur:

I don't get that Crème Brûlée vibe at all. To me it es a very weird, DRY fragrance. Amazing how different perceptions may be...
12 years ago
DieNase:
Flaconneur:

I don't get that Crème Brûlée vibe at all. To me it es a very weird, DRY fragrance. Amazing how different perceptions may be...

I have the same "problem" with this one. I'm a big fan of gourmand fragrances, but this one didn't classify and went straight in the pass-on-box

Atm, I find "1270" and "Sweet Redemption" very yummy, but if you're looking for something more recognizably edible, then maybe "Les Senteurs Gourmandes - Tendre Madeleine" or "Indian Coconut Nectar" (though the latter isn' true to its name, I think. I don't really get the coconut, it's more like a cupcake with ridiculous amounts of butter cream to me)
12 years ago
Since I am not so fond of gourmand scent, it is rather hard for me toname favourite sweeties. If you would like to count that in, it is Motale's "Boisé Vanillé" and Neil Morris' "Fetish"
12 years ago
Tarata:
DieNase:
Flaconneur:

I have the same "problem" with this one. I'm a big fan of gourmand fragrances, but this one didn't classify and went straight in the pass-on-box

In my experience, Annick Goutal perfumes tend to be rather fickle and capricious--they vary a lot from sample to bottle to bottle, and they also seem to express themselves differently depending upon the ambient conditions...
Cool
12 years ago
In my experience, Annick Goutal perfumes tend to be rather fickle and capricious--they vary a lot from sample to bottle to bottle, and they also seem to express themselves differently depending upon the ambient conditions...
Cool

Annick Goutal has a tendency to play differently on various skin types. For me, there is a burnt caramel, candied or gourmand sweetness that's a bit irresistible. We'll probably never know the whole story but Annick Goutal created this for her husband based on his love for travel to Isle of Ré. She tried to recreate the striking scent of immortal flowers-sprinkled sand dunes.
12 years ago
Yummy, salty, toffee, burnt caramel...you are looking for Aomassai!!
12 years ago
Hey, triplex: We're having freaky warm weather here, so my lychees have moved to the top of my list. Sweet, pretty, simple but not cloying. Have you tried Demeter Lychee or TokyoMilk Kabuki? If you'd like to, let me know.
12 years ago
"Loukhoum Parfum Le Soir" by Keiko Mecheri >-- A bowl of candied Amarena cherries with some marzipane and almonds.
It cannot get any sweeter than this but I just love this stuff.
One drop makes me happy for hours Smile (without any remorse about calories *g*)
12 years ago
"Jezebel" - fun, fun! For crazy days when I'm goofing around, the sun is shining and no work miles around.

"Boisé Vanillé"
Notify about new comments
Jump to