Search Forum

Idole de Lubin ???

Idole de Lubin ??? 12 years ago
So can somebody please help me out here? Please tell me what the difference is between the two fragrances Idole de Lubin, I believe one is male and the other female? No problem! But the thing Is, read the notes and they are just the same, also the price changes from one to the other. I have sampled the female, bloody gorgeous, also rather masculine, but Is there really any difference? Yes I have requested a sample of the other but I can't wait for It to arrive, so come on perfume people, help me out. Thanks.
12 years ago
Hello there Hunnybun Cool

I have an EDT and a EDP sample.
Still need to figure out the same you are asking Rolling Eyes

Maybe Miss Idole can help: TRIPLEX are you in the building? Laughing
12 years ago
Both Idole renditions ( EDT and EDP ) are unisex and terrific.
12 years ago
Isn't Idole also the name of a Giorgio Armani perfume?
Which came first? Was there a lawsuit?

Cool
12 years ago
Here's the scoop as I know it. Idole by Lubin is a unisex fragrance, that leans slightly masculine and is sold in EdT strength. Idole de Lubin by Lubin is a straight-up unisex fragrance that is EdP strength and a relatively new release. I have sampled both and ended up preferring Idole by Lubin EdT.
12 years ago
Lubin had a scent called Idole back in the early '60s. Olivia Giacobetti made the new version for Lubin in 2005. Armani's Idole dates from 2009. No lawsuits as far as I am aware.
12 years ago
Furriner:
Lubin had a scent called Idole back in the early '60s. Olivia Giacobetti made the new version for Lubin in 2005. Armani's Idole dates from 2009. No lawsuits as far as I am aware.

Thanks! I wonder why Armani would choose the same name. Odd. Confused
12 years ago
Most Idole by Armani fans/buyers have never heard of the brand Lubin... that would explain.

And the inexistence of a lawsuit from Lubin is easy to understand... why would they care? Lubin Idole is IDOLE, lives up to the name. Armani's Idole does not... nuff said. Smile
12 years ago
Hello there Hunnybun Cool

I have an EDT and a EDP sample.
Still need to figure out the same you are asking Rolling Eyes

Maybe Miss Idole can help: TRIPLEX are you in the building? Laughing[/quot

Hello Darling, Well first things first, Cheers guys for the Input Its more than welcome.

So here's my update, today I received my sample Idole EDT so now I have both. So an hour or so ago I sprayed on each wrist, and this Is what I get. Well In a nutshell they are both the bloody same, you have a smidgen more Amber In the EDP but that's got to be It, bleeding outrageous I say, but what can you say?

Oh and there's a revelation also, the EDT Is more lasting than the EDP, how does that work I wonder?. Yes the EDP bottle would look great on my dresser but I have now made up my mind, It will be the EDT I will purchase at some point, mind you the glass bottle will look cool In my over sexy bathroom.
12 years ago
You are right on two accounts CyberToy1. First, Idole and Idole de Lubin are very simular. For me, the EdT was more interesting. Second, the EdT did have better longevity.

Finally, we agree on something. Shocked
Notify about new comments
Jump to