Search Forum

What perfume have you bought recently?

151 - 175 by 534
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
Cincy: Another massive haul! What a find.

Last night I bought a vintage Mitsouko. Woo-hoo!

Sigh..... one of these days I hope to have this. Smile
11 years ago
Thanks to some tips from Diane1953 and Cryptic, I managed to find my mother Gardenia Passion for Mother's Day, and Fracas for her birthday in July.

Thanks to Cryptic for the Gardenia Passion and Fracas Tip, and to Diane1953 for steering me away from the current Shalimar.
11 years ago
Today I did it!!! I purchased a bottle of Guerlain Gourmand Cocquin! FINALLY!!!
11 years ago
Twjb:
Today I did it!!! I purchased a bottle of Guerlain Gourmand Cocquin! FINALLY!!!

Congratulations, feels good doesn't it?
11 years ago
Yes it does!! I have wanted this one for a long time and after I used up my decant, I decided to just go for it! I am so thrilled!
11 years ago
zip
Last edited by Wichapi on 17.05.2013, 06:42; edited 1 time in total
11 years ago
zip
Last edited by Wichapi on 17.05.2013, 06:43; edited 2 times in total
11 years ago
11 years ago
I might have finally found the perfume I have been searching for the past 2 years. I bought a 1.7 oz bottle of Les Belles de Ricci Belle de Minuit off of a seller on eCrater. They said specialize in finding hard to find perfumes as well as making decants. So we'll see. But I'm pretty excited as this will complete my Les Belles de Ricci collection. Very Happy
11 years ago
I have bought quite a few over the past month, a couple standouts were vintage bottles of Cravache by Robert Piguet and Monsieur Carven ... and my final purchase of March, Supercilium by O'driù.
11 years ago
I did not buy, but I won a perfume from PK perfumes, Violet Chocolatier. I haven't tried it yet, but from the sprayer it smells like gardenia.
11 years ago
Guerlain Idylle Duet Rose & Patchouli

Also picked up samples of Mugler's Angel le Gout du Parfum and Alien le Gout du Parfum. A little goes a long way.
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
A bottle of Andy Tauer's Reverie du Jardin.

Fan-cy! Enjoy your new little treasure.
After reawakening to the world of perfumes 11 years ago
(and as to why I ever fell asleep, can't say) I purchased an extra bottle of Rive Gauche (we can't get it here in the states unless you shop online) when I was in Zurich over Christmas, and in January went for some new ones: Chanel No.19 Poudree and Hermes Jardin en Mediterranee. The latter I discovered maybe 5 years ago, when checking out a small perfume shop in New York City. I was looking for Rive Gauche and saw that Hermes had some new perfumes and liked the Jardin series.

More recently after reading the advice of all here on how to shop on eBay, I successfully obtained two vintage perfumes. Fifi by de Nivel and Hermes Caleche. Both in great shape and reasonable prices.

(Oh yes I know what happened. When I stopped participating in the wage based economy, I was going out less often and so dramatically slowed in my perfume usage. Would still ask for the occasional bottle of Rive Gauche if a family member was in France. I guess I have a lifetime supply of RG.

Can you tell that I love RG?)
11 years ago
Yes, I can NSku, enjoy what you love!

Estate sale.... Lalique Homme unopened.

Vintage L'inlerdit Givency

Vintage 6 oz. Charbert Eau Toillette Breathless

Discontinued "Fragile"

by Jean Paul Gaultier
11 years ago
Dlane1953:

I purchased a bottle of Goutal's Ambre Fetiche, and one of Tauer's Reverie du Jardin this past week and I'm ecstatic.

I was keeping this to myself but I might as well fess up.
I finally got myself a bottle of Tauer 2 and Chanel Coromandel with hopes of ordering Montale Red Aoud today.
No more for me after the Montale, for sure!
11 years ago
zip
Last edited by Wichapi on 17.05.2013, 06:43; edited 1 time in total
11 years ago
zip
Last edited by Wichapi on 17.05.2013, 06:43; edited 1 time in total
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands What perfume have you bought recently?
151 - 175 by 534
Jump to