Search Forum

Perfumes for Hippies

Perfumes for Hippies 12 years ago
Topic: Perfume For HippiesWhat is A Good Perfume for hippies?
Can you give me your opinions Thanks
12 years ago
Stereotyping hippies in my mind and comes up with; perfume oils, if the hippie is picky and wants a lot to chose from then I suggest a check around at Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab. If the hippie in mind does have a little troubble about deciding and are a little more easy going I suggest to check out the mood lifting (not to serious) offerings at Smell Bent. Hippies that don´t like oils and are a little more high maintanance could go for some of the pleasant all natural perfume brands, taht would be very pleasing fot he save the earth kind of hippie I think. Or maybe the hippie want´s to support small, indie kind perfumers? Show him/her Ava Luxe, Neil Morris, Sonoma Scent Studio, Slumberhouse, Dawn Spencer Hurwitz (there are a lot of other indie brands out there, I just mention a few). If the hippie is more a high end boho chic kind of hippie with a good and balanced budget, I guess Nasomatto have some to offer or even Serge Lutens has that hippiechic aura according to me.
12 years ago
Dirty patcholi essential oil is the best choice for hippies, assuming that they are unemployed and devoid of a trust fund.

Cool
12 years ago
"Hippy Rose" maybe Wink
12 years ago
Oohh, there are so many of them. Often with a lot of spices, e.g. clove, cinnamon, cardamom,cumin etc. A noble and wearable example for a stilish hippie scent would be "Chinatown" IMHO Smile
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands Perfumes for Hippies
Jump to