Search Forum

Tokyo Milk

Tokyo Milk 12 years ago
Im Intrigued by the brand Tokyo Milk.
The have great looking bottles and the perfume desriptions sound lovely and a bit unusual.
I have a sample of dead sexy and I love it.
Will you share your thoughts with me about this brand ?
Did any one tested the black bottles and can tell me their opinion about them
12 years ago
I have tested a few from the original line up, Dead Sexy was the only one standing out among them IMO. Now I am waiting for some samples from the dark line, I let you knwo when I have tested them. Smile
12 years ago
I have tested and reviewed the entire line in two posts at Il Mondo di Odore. Here are the links:

aromierotici.blogspot.com/2011/11/tokyo-milk-d ark-collection-part-1-of-2.html

aromierotici.blogspot.com/2012/01/tokyo-milk-d ark-collection-part-2-of-2.html
Some of them are very good. My favorite is Excess.

Cool
12 years ago
Sherapop:
I have tested and reviewed the entire line in two posts at Il Mondo di Odore. Here are the links:

Cool

Thank you sherapop I will read these posts
12 years ago
I only tried one of their frags, don't remember which one it was. I didn't like it at all. So, I haven't bothered trying any of their other scents so far.
12 years ago
Sherapop:

Cool

That would be great, thank you rebella
12 years ago
PD: The one I didn't like was "French Kiss".
12 years ago
I really don't know what to think about Tokyo Milk. I love the way they're advertised, especially the dark series. But then, none of the dark ones I've tried seemed dark to me at all! In fact, most of the TM fragrances I've tried I found pretty generic. Which is such a shame, since I'd love to own one of these pretty bottles Wink
I'm probably with Sherapop on Excess being the best of the line, and luckily you'll get to decide for yourself soon Wink
Let us know what you think after sampling!
12 years ago
Tarata:
I really don't know what to think about Tokyo Milk. I love the way they're advertised, especially the dark series. But then, none of the dark ones I've tried seemed dark to me at all! In fact, most of the TM fragrances I've tried I found pretty generic. Which is such a shame, since I'd love to own one of these pretty bottles Wink
I'm probably with Sherapop on Excess being the best of the line, and luckily you'll get to decide for yourself soon Wink

One thing I like about this line is that they are all very natural smelling, so even if you don't particular like a composition, it is still usually a lot better than any mainstream analogue.

Have you tried "Arsenic"? That one seems very original to me.
Wink
12 years ago
Sherapop:
Have you tried "Arsenic"? That one seems very original to me.
Wink

NOOOO, I haven't!!! Oh nooo, you totally get me started on the whole TM again! My unsuccessful search for TM samples for my original reason for joining parfumo. But I moved on. Or so I thought.. WinkTwisted EvilLaughing
12 years ago
Tarata:

Thxs I sure will Wink
12 years ago
What about "Dead Sexy"?

Have any of you tried that one? Lots of people like it. There is a dominant and interesting ebony resin note. It is similar in some ways to Love & Toast "Pomme Poivre" (a poorly named perfume, if ever there was one!!!)

Cool
12 years ago
Sherapop:
What about "Dead Sexy"?

Have any of you tried that one? Lots of people like it. There is a dominant and interesting ebony resin note. It is similar in some ways to Love & Toast "Pomme Poivre" (a poorly named perfume, if ever there was one!!!)

Cool

yes I have tried it and I like it. to my nose its very similar to YR nature Millenaire. nice woody vanilla
12 years ago
I want SO much to like TokyoMilk. The bottles are cute & I love the small size and reasonable price.

But I've tried at least five or so and have only found one that I wanted to wear more than once - that would be Kabuki. I really like what it does with lychee (litchi), making it fruity but quirky, and not a traditional fruity-floral.

I have a couple more samples to try & hope I like them better. Sad
Notify about new comments
Jump to