Search Forum

Which Miss Dior Cherie do you preffer?

1 - 25 by 28
Which Miss Dior Cherie do you preffer? 12 years ago

It's very confusing. The second has some similarity with the first. but the third is a totally diffrent perfume. And the name was chopped.

Waht do you think about the new versions?
12 years ago
I definitely liked the "old" version which had that nice strawberry note. It felt a young cheeky girl, full of energy and curiosity.
The new version is too floral for me, it lost that carefree feeling.
12 years ago
I like the middle one's EDT version
12 years ago
but that is without trying the first and third one
12 years ago
none Wink
not my cup of tea at all...
12 years ago
Between all the renaming and reformulation, I have no idea what is what anymore!
Shocked

It's almost as though they're trying to compete with Givenchy and the ridiculous "irresistible" series of infinitely proliferating flankers with nonsensical names...
Rolling Eyes
12 years ago
Definitely the oldest version. The absolute best in my opinion, with that glorious strawberry wine and popcorn blend.
12 years ago
Missk:
Definitely the oldest version. The absolute best in my opinion, with that glorious strawberry wine and popcorn blend.

The popcorn was definitely unique!
Wink
12 years ago
I adore first version, I have second one too, but its somehow lighter. First is the best.
12 years ago
I loved the original version. So strawberry-fruity, so "young" somehow. Delicious, too.

The new version has grown up but that does not appeal to me at all.
To me, the naming "Miss" and "Chérie" suggest a girlish, flirty scent. Cheeky but with class. Now it has become overly floral and bland.
12 years ago
I loved the original version with the strawberries, caramel and popcorn notes - it was fun and alive. The newer versions are an attempt to make the perfume classier, more refined... unfortunately for them, the last two aren't either of these things, they're just more bland and uninteresting.
12 years ago
I most def prefer the original Chérie, EdP.
The newer versions are too, well, fruity or
girlie. Not that the first one isn't girlie,
it just have some more oomph.

The new Miss Dior Le Parfum is glorious, though.
11 years ago
I only have the original version....don't want to bother with all the confusing variations/reformulations until I have to repurchase.
Although I have been eyeing Miss Dior Le Parfum on Ebay....this is the only one that looks tempting to me.
11 years ago
The original vintage version was nice. I hate the reformulations, though. And the "Chérie" version makes my eyes water, lol.
11 years ago
I just blindly bought Miss Dior le parfum on Evil Bay....judging from the notes, it has nothing to do with Cherie and it's flankers Wink
11 years ago
True: strawberries and popcorn don't feature in the original, lol.
11 years ago
I have the middle version which is EDT. The Miss Dior they've gone back to is also very good so I won't miss this version too much. I love them both. The popcorn and strawberries version never held much appeal to me.
11 years ago
I like the first two in the picture, and I own both. The third one seems subdued and not much like its predecessors.
11 years ago
I think mine is the first one and I like it fine. The whole series is confusing for me though, it gives me a headache to read people trying to figure out the explanations for it.

One day when it becomes simpler to understand I might try others.
11 years ago
I have the second one and we don't like one another. Wink
11 years ago
I prefer the third one.For me,it's more mature and classy than the version from 2005.The Strawberry and Popcorn note is less prominent in the new version.
11 years ago
Miss Dior Cherie L'eau for me- why did they discontinue it??? Sad
11 years ago
According to Elena Vosnaki, the rather confusing Miss Dior (Chérie) line comprises:
- Miss Dior Chérie Eau de Parfum 2005 (Christine Nagel original)
- Miss Dior Chérie Eau de Toilette 2007 (this version eventually obtained the white label instead of the silver writing on the bottle, like the later reformulated EDP)
- Miss Dior Chérie Eau de Printemps 2008 (limited edition),
- Miss Dior Chérie Blooming Bouquet 2008 (exclusive for the Asian market)
- Miss Dior Chérie L'Eau 2009 (a completely different fragrance, a "flanker")
- Miss Dior (Chérie) Eau de Parfum 2011 (Demachy reformulation)
- Miss Dior Eau Fraiche Eau de Toilette (new flanker for spring 2012)
- Miss Dior (Chérie) Le Parfum (August 2012)

She's included pictures for each version: perfumeshrine.blogspot.de/2011/12/chronology-c omparison-photos-of-miss.html
10 years ago
TBH, I think all three are nice. I am not as up in arms about the reformulation as everyone else. I have, and like, the 2005 version, but I also love the "Miss Dior" 2012 version.

I have to say though, I prefer Miss Dior Le Parfum version (not pictured) the best.
10 years ago
I love the 2005 formula, the 2011 formula was okay, but I do not like the new one. Yuck.
My favorite is without a doubt the Le Parfum Miss Dior.
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands Which Miss Dior Cherie do you preffer?
1 - 25 by 28
Jump to