Search Forum

Witch Hazel (Winterbloom) Note

Witch Hazel (Winterbloom) Note 11 years ago
Does anyone know of any good fragrances with a dominant Witch Hazel(Hamamelis vermalis, japonica,et. al.) note in it. I have encountered the most unusual fragrance with this note, however it was a one off that doesn't exist commercially and now I find I am looking everywhere for something like it. With Witch hazel and some kind of soft musk, powdery iris or Benzoin in the base. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Witch Hazel / Hamamelis 11 years ago
I don't know of any particular fragrance ... but Yves Rocher has a Hamamelis Body Care line which has that note which is lovely and soothing.

www.yvesrocherusa.com/control/body-care/body-m oisturizers/maxi-super-soft-body-lotion-family -size/?cmSrc=Search

www.yvesrocherusa.com/control/bath-shower/mild /super-soft-shower-gel/?cmSrc=Search

Disclaimer: This User is not affiliated with Yves Rocher.
Re: Witch Hazel / Hamamelis 11 years ago
Pipette:
I don't know of any particular fragrance ... but Yves Rocher has a Hamamelis Body Care line which has that note which is lovely and soothing.

www.yvesrocherusa.com/control/body-care/body-m oisturizers/maxi-super-soft-body-lotion-family -size/?cmSrc=Search

www.yvesrocherusa.com/control/bath-shower/mild /super-soft-shower-gel/?cmSrc=Search

Disclaimer: This User is not affiliated with Yves Rocher.

Oh that sounds like a good product line for sensitive skin, as well. I just found it and ordered some. Thanks!
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Recommendations Witch Hazel (Winterbloom) Note
Jump to