Search Forum

Negative feedback - how to go about it?

Negative feedback - how to go about it? 11 years ago
Hello,
I just wanted to ask if there is a place one can leave negative feedback for bad swaps/trades?
I see there is a positive list for feedback. But what about those who did not go down so well?

In my case I have been waiting for my part of a deal for over 2 months now and still haven't received it. The person does no longer respond to my messages, so I am at my wits end. Please let me know how to best go about this.
Therefore I thought it would be helpful to have a place where one can look up if a given member has a bad reputation so as to know from whom to stay away.

Thanks
11 years ago
Hey Angel,
This a sensitive topic and a very unpleasant situation. Unfortunately this can happen to anyone trading in this forum or via Souk. Sad So sorry for you!

There has been some trouble with negative feedback threads in the past because of misuse and people feeling unfairly branded. On the German site there is a moderated (by Gerry and me) feedback thread for deals gone south. It is closed by default to avoid discussions and bashing of members.
You can send me a PM stating what happened and I will temporarily open the thread for you, so you can post it there.

The rules for negative feedback are as follows:
State your experience in a factual/businesslike way. You're allowed to advise other users to not swap or buy from a given member on grounds of your personal experience if you refrain from bashing.

www.parfumo.de/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7441&star t=600
11 years ago
Hi Angelofnorth,

Sorry to hear that you had an unpleasant experience.
I am trying to sort out an alternative thread that will encompass all feedback (positive, neutral, and negative) in a succinct way.
11 years ago
Thank you girls!
I totally understand the thing about bashing people and believe the approach with a moderated thread for negative feedback is a good solution. To have a tread for writing a factual note about a swap gone bad in anyway - no discussing, just stating plain facts - so we all have an idea of who is trustworthy, is indeed helpful.
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Parfumo Community Negative feedback - how to go about it?
Jump to