Search Forum

Vintage Thrills

126 - 150 by 198
11 years ago
Is the bottle green? My bottle is EDT 1.5 fl oz 75% full
Clear sticker gold writing
Batch 155

If not, I've seen bottles with boxes around town. I'll open them and take pictures!
11 years ago
It was the green bottle, brass cap. It was EDT with the Polo logo on the front. I don't know what distinguishes the old formula from the new formula. I know the packaging has stayed pretty much the same. The new Polo Green is reminiscent of the old at first spray, but then fades quickly to something not at all like the original Polo Green. The original is strong, and when sprayed on, you know it Polo Green if you've cleared the room.
11 years ago
My son loves this polo. The last time he wore it I had to make him take a bath. It was too strong and it made me hurl. I think this is it.
Ill get the store to text me photos of thier boxes and bottles.
11 years ago
Is anyone knowledgeable when it comes to vintage Femme? Smile
I found a PdT version and was wondering when this concentration used to be part of Rochas's assortment (with Guerlain, for example, PdT makes it 80's to mid 90's). Also, it says Marcel Rochas Paris on the bottle, reportedly that indicates age as well (later, it simply is Rochas).
11 years ago
Mia, maybe this will help.

boisdejasmin.com/2006/02/rochas_femme.html

Read comments, may find info there as well.
11 years ago
Latest catch 6-8-13 on my photo page.
  Guerlain L'Heure Bleue 7.5 parfum Sealed  Guerlain Mitsouko .25 parfum  Guerlain Mitsouko 1 oz sealed Caron Bellodgia 15 ml sealed Lancome Magie Noire 2 oz edt bnib
11 years ago
Cincy:
Mia, maybe this will help.
boisdejasmin.com/2006/02/rochas_femme.html

Read comments, may find info there as well.
Thanks, Cincy! Searched high and low to no avail. Sad
11 years ago
Today's catch.
11 years ago
Todays Catch
11 years ago
*sigh*
11 years ago
Cincy:
*sigh*

I sent the girl at the store a text message that read, "I need a fix!" The next time I checked my messages, she had sent me these. Ahhh, so nice to shop via text message lol.
11 years ago
Just got back from an estate sale I bought.
Large bottle almost full no box Givenchy Gentleman.

Large bottle almost full no box Givenchy after shave

Large bottle Tabu Dana full unopened sealed with metal tab under the lid. No box.

Mini Pure White Linen
Mini Spellbound

All for $17.00 Yes, I am happy. Cool
11 years ago
I'm jealous Cincy,I wish I could find stuff cheap.
11 years ago
Latest Catch 6-18-13
11 years ago
Latest Catch.
I got these from the little old lady whose yard I just finished up today.
11 years ago
I bought a lot of vintages yesterday, will come back and list. To many to remember. Confused
11 years ago
I got a call from a vendor today, she found me these but I'm not sure which ones are must haves. Help please.
11 years ago
Tuvache Jungle Gardenia is super rare and goes for a bomb these days, so maybe that. As does Crepe de Chine. That bath oil looks interesting..........
11 years ago
Smellsogood:
Tuvache Jungle Gardenia is super rare and goes for a bomb these days, so maybe that. As does Crepe de Chine. That bath oil looks interesting..........

Thank you, looks like both photos have a Jungle Gardenia.
11 years ago
OK so I got everything in the previous photo minus the 4711 Tosca.
Then I got a few more.
11 years ago
Aaah! Hermes Equipage! It's like resting your head on the shoulder of a handsome man, one of my favourite comfort scents.
11 years ago
Well since my no-buy (and my son's daily WANTS) have prevented me from new purchases, I am reduced to taking photos of older stock in my collection.
11 years ago
How long are you planning on living Dig Confused: Honey, you have a lifetime supply.
11 years ago
Cincy:
How long are you planning on living Dig Confused: Honey, you have a lifetime supply.

I just renenbered I have more that I foegot to add to this photo.
I do not have a lifetime supply, I need more, especially since I plan to drown in it tonight!
Notify about new comments
126 - 150 by 198
Jump to