Search Forum

Underappreciated Fragrances - which are yours?

Underappreciated Fragrances - which are yours? 11 years ago
This morning Elena Vosnaki published this article in her blog PERFUME SHRINE -

perfumeshrine.blogspot.com/2013/07/flying-unde r-radar-top-under.html?utm_source=feedburner&u tm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+PerfumeSh rine+%28Perfume+Shrine%29&utm_content=Yahoo%21 +Mail

I think that PARFUMS DE MARLY - "Safanad" is not as recognized as it deserves to be.

Which are your treasures under the radar?
11 years ago
Have you seen Sahbomnim's review of "Thallium Black"? It's a bit of a YouTube classic Wink link: youtu.be/iwq-JpbDKhw

I always assumed (and am still assuming) that it is a spice+fruit+sweetness bomb. But when another guy reviewed it in a more serious way, he too said that it was good. I would like to smell it! Here's a spoof of the original review: http://youtu.be/lABrvIWe6vw
11 years ago
I must say that Micallef's "Avant Garde" is one of those underestimated frgrances. I just wore it and wrote a review.

Among the classic Eau de Colognes, I really appreciate "Eton College" by Taylor of Old Bond Street as one of the best, and so far, it is owned only by 2 Parfumo users!
11 years ago
"Padparadscha" by Satellite is an amazing fiery/spicy release over a sandalwood base that sells for very reasonable money but goes largely unnoticed.
Underappreciated Lovelies 11 years ago

Avon - TODAY
Elizabeth Arden - 5th AVENUE
Chloe - ROSE EDITION
Lalique - AMETHYST
Eau d'Italie - AU LAC
Neela Vermeire - TRAYEE
Neela Vermeire - MOHUR

PADPARASCHA by Satellite really is lovely. (Tested it the other day.) Very Happy
11 years ago
Chloe Narcisse

Avon Rare Rubies

Ellen Tracy Bronze

Any of the Elizabeth Taylor "Diamond" Series

Giorgio Red
11 years ago
"Dzhari" by Phaedon
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands Underappreciated Fragrances - which are yours?
Jump to