Search Forum

Rochas rebranding three classics

Rochas rebranding three classics 11 years ago
www.fragrantica.com/news/Rochas-Femme-2013-Roc has-Madame-2013-Rochas-Tocade-2013-4482.html

Wondering (not really) if it's for worse. Unlike Patou, they are still in the claws of P&G. And I'm pretty sure, everyone with their nose screwed on the right way gotta be wary of anything involving "updated formula". A complete overhaul with unimaginative uniform flacons for several distinct fragrances also sounds too much like cutting costs in every way possible. Was there anything left to cut in the first place? Please, Procter and Gamble, have some dignity! And doing away with all size options but 2,5 oz? In one word, stock up on what's left of the old stuff before it's too too late!

They do emphasize extensive use of essential oils though, if their word is anything to go by.
11 years ago
There is nothing worse than making things "uniform" in perfumery. Those bottles are terrible. I am still thinking of the previous ones, especially "Madame Rochas" which was my favorite.

This time, I join the chorus of the "good old times".
11 years ago
These weren't the best. Mystere was.

I don't know why any perfume company bothers relaunching something under the same name that cannot possibly, nor would it be allowed to, smell the same. Just make a new one and be done with it. Make a direct descendant perfume if they really have to adopt the same, but please not more chemical clones. Pah!
11 years ago
What interests me most is : What does the new version of "Femme" smell like ? I own a very fine bottle of an old EdP and I cannot imagine it can be rivalled by the new Femme.
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands Rochas rebranding three classics
Jump to