Search Forum
76 - 100 by 174

Which perfume will be your next buy ?

10 years ago
I just purchased a bottle of Keiko Mecheri's Loukhoum eau Poudree on LuckyScent. I saw the new flankers and I don't like them, so I rushed to buy the older one.
10 years ago
My next purchase will have to wait until after Christmas but I am hoping the get a FB of Tauer 2
10 years ago
In light of the proposed ban on some of their key ingredients, think I will have to make Shalimar EDP and Chanel No.5 my priorities.
10 years ago
Bought a Scorpio Men Perfume from the House CnR for a friend. He loves it!
Bought an Armani Prive Amber Orient for myself. I am totally delighted!
So, great buy! Just hope i still have money enough for my Xmas perfume shopping!

10 years ago
I purchased John Galliano - Parlez-Moi d'Amour edp from Amazon. I think I found some new flankers to collect...ungh.
10 years ago
Bought a very cheap 200 ml bottle of Eau Sauvage 100% Glacon, I'm expecting its delivery early this week.

Last edited by Beftus on 14.12.2012, 11:49; edited 1 time in total
10 years ago
Vintage Hermes of Paris,"Caleche" Parfum De Toilette.
10 years ago
I am crushed, did not get the Vintage Hermes of Paris,"Caleche" Parfum De Toilette.

However I did get vintage Chanel#5 and the soap.
10 years ago

Mirror Mirror Collection - Dis Moi, Miroir Thierry Mugler for women
10 years ago
I don't know it will exactly be my next one as I can't be sure when in early 2013 it will be released, but having sampled it this month Secraction by O'driù definitely tops my wish list for 2013 and is a definite buy when available... Maestrale by Profumi di Pantelleria will most likely be my first though as I wait for the O'driù.
9 years ago
I hope to find

Caron Infini
Miss Dior
Guerlain Chamade
9 years ago
I guess my next purchase is Odin 09. I just ordered it today and simply cannot wait for it to arrive. I'm so excited!! It was a blind buy, but a safe blind buy. Meaning, I asked the SA to add a sample of Odin 09 to my order so that I can test it without having to open the FB. If the sample doesnt work out, the fb goes back! I'm hoping it will be love!! I have 3 other Odins and I love them all. I think Odin is a fabulous line. It appears that not many others share my love for Odin, but ..... MORE FOR ME!!! Smile
9 years ago
I'm waiting to see where I can get a FB of Tauer No.12 Eau d'Epices. If, and when, it finally becomes available in the U.K..I will then order it, and hopefully have a friend bring it over to me. He has already started stocking bottles in the U.S...but that is impossible for me to order, and receive. God I hate these bloody postal restrictions! Crying or Very sad
9 years ago
I am saving up to buy Supercilium by O'driu. Great fragrance, but oh so pricey...
9 years ago
I have a full bottle of Alkemia Perfume's Deadly Nightshade on the way, to replace my third bottle (heretofore unheard of!), as well as some new prototypes she wants me to test.
9 years ago
I am holding off on buying anything for a bit after Fergie's vet bill, but I would like some Royal Bain de Caron for my collection.
9 years ago
So far.... It's looking more and more like a 30ml of Fueguia 1833's Lago del Desierto. So far...
9 years ago
Just ordered 2 bottles of "The Iceberg Fragrance" for woman/femme because I think this gem is being discontinued in the US at least it has been very hard to find this last week. And secondly, I hope to buy a bottle of either L'artisan's "Caligna", "Mimosa Pour Moi" or Serge Luten's "Nuit de Cellophane" on Thursday for my 3rd and final Birthday shopping splurge...I swear!
9 years ago
Arsène Lupin - Guerlain. Will have to wait though as I dont have many spare pennys at the moment Sad
9 years ago
"Musc Bleu" by Osmo-Il Profumo...it called to me like a siren song
9 years ago
Forum Overview Miscellaneous Which perfume will be your next buy ?
76 - 100 by 174
Jump to