Search Forum

Fugliest Bottles

1 - 25 by 89
Fugliest Bottles 11 years ago
Have you guys seen the new Nicki Minaj fragrance?! Great Googly Moogly! Shocked

11 years ago
Well, you know it wasn't going to be a hit with me, since I am a lover of old classic bottles. Yuck, is how I feel about it, sorry if it is a winner to someone.
11 years ago
OMG! Shocked I thought the first one was rock bottom, but she's really outdone herself this time.
11 years ago
It was initially not my idea, but in fact it looks like Ronald McDonald... in drag Rolling EyesLaughing

Nicki Minaj has the ugliest bottles produced by far.

Although "Selena Gomez" / "Vivamore" and Katie Price "Kissable" are close behind
11 years ago
ChapeauClack:
OMG! Shocked I thought the first one was rock bottom, but she's really outdone herself this time.

I said the exact same thing when I saw it yesterday LaughingCool word by word, I swaer
11 years ago
Franfan20:
It was initially not my idea, but in fact it looks like Ronald McDonald... in drag Rolling EyesLaughing

Nicki Minaj has the ugliest bottles produced by far.

Although "Selena Gomez" / "Vivamore" and Katie Price "Kissable" are close behind

Ronald McDonald soooooo true Fran.
11 years ago
So klazzy and tasteful.

11 years ago
Franfan20:

I can see that, Fran. I actually thought of Pennywise, the clown from "It."
So funny this topic! 11 years ago 1
These are hideous:
Francesco Smalto FULL CHOKE

Police TO BE

Comme Des Garcons PEARLY MONSTER

Christian Audigier SKULLS & ROSES

Diesel ONLY THE BRAVE
11 years ago
Dears, I feel dizzy after so much laughing Laughing
This is the funniest topic ever! What do you think, could we together outshine these terror-bottles? Please activate your imagination Twisted Evil
Relief 11 years ago
If you want to relief after these bottles, please check this website with the beautiest perfume bottles:
http://pinterest.com/theyquem/perfume-bottles/
If you already know it, then sorry.
11 years ago 1
Embarassed

That's Azzaro Duo, btw.
Re: So funny this topic! 11 years ago
FloraMilena:
These are hideous:

Here I will oppose (not because it is a spectacular perfume whose vindication is a utmost importance, just so - the chat to go) Smile
Most feedback about this bottle is based on images, but photography belies and gives wrong idea... and associations that do not even actually want to guess with what...
In fact, the bottle is a massive, nice-ribbed and copies as a form ancient gunpowder pouch;
not very comfortable to hold, but still interesting and unconventional
11 years ago
here you find 8 sites of ugly bottles Wink

www.parfumo.de/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9974
11 years ago
Nicki Minaj is such a tacky dresser. And to think that some things she wears cost in in the thousands. Mad
Re: So funny this topic! 11 years ago 1
FloraMilena:
These are hideous:

I was afraid to read what notes are in the penis bottle. Thankfully they're not gross, just a little pretentious (gunsmoke note? seriously?) Laughing
11 years ago
Very Happy Looks that way only on the pictures in this perspective Very Happy
In fact it is ribbed, and form it as more like architectural. Indeed, this note is there - not exactly gunpowder smoke (as I wish) but a nice smoke and attend to the end.
Any physiological odors are not detected Very Happy
11 years ago
Maybe I can clear this up, Wolf. It's not just the bottle that people take issue with, it's the bottle in conjunction with the name. Google the idiomatic phrase, "choking the chicken" and you will understand our collective horror. They should have called it "Poudre a Canon" if they wanted to evoke a gunpowder pouch. Idea
11 years ago
Cryptic:
Maybe I can clear this up, Wolf. It's not just the bottle that people take issue with, it's the bottle in conjunction with the name. Google the idiomatic phrase, "choking the chicken" and you will understand our collective horror. They should have called it "Poudre a Canon" if they wanted to evoke a gunpowder pouch. Idea

Thank you, Cryptic.
Laughing
And plus, being "ribbed" as WolfM pointed out, only made it worse! Laughing

WofmM, for your reference, see below:
www.amazon.com/Sensation-Condoms-Specially-Rib bed-Pleasure/dp/B0009MX4KW
11 years ago
Very Happy
Thank you! I will keep it in mind if strange associations attack me ever
11 years ago
I am still shocked and dumbfounded when I open this topic, and I have to see Nicki Minaj's bottle.

This is not the last on fugliest ranking list:
http://www.parfumo.com/Perfumes/Pussy_Deluxe/S howcat
Re: Fugliest Bottles 11 years ago
Cryptic:

Yikes!!! This is the stuff of nightmares!
Re: Fugliest Bottles 11 years ago
Flavorite:
Cryptic:

Yikes!!! This is the stuff of nightmares!

Maybe we should put this picture in the forum topic discussion of ideas about the hell Twisted Evil
11 years ago
Tar:
I am still shocked and dumbfounded when I open this topic, and I have to see Nicki Minaj's bottle.

This is not the last on fugliest ranking list:
http://www.parfumo.com/Perfumes/Pussy_Deluxe/S howcat

How does one explain that they are wearing Pussy Deluxe perfume? hahaha
Notify about new comments
1 - 25 by 89
Jump to