Search Forum

Information wanted re this Oscar de la Renta set

Information wanted re this Oscar de la Renta set 11 years ago
I have been given this Oscar de la Renta set and want to know more about it.
It clearly is a bit old, the patent date on the back of the pots is 1988, it consists of a large bottle of perfume, a handbag sized one, talc, body lotion and powder bath oil, it also has frosted glass pots to store the talc and bath oil in and a little plastic scoop. There is a printed card in the box which says ''I created this holiday treasure to lavish you in a warm spirit of opulence, it is my sincerest wish that this luxury also graces you with another gift...a precious romantic memory to cherish forever'' and is signed Oscar de la Renta.
I have uploaded a picture to my images.
Does anyone recognise the set and can tell me anything about it.
11 years ago
It is a very lovely set. Don't have a clue to the date. I will look around. Thanks for sharing it with us.
11 years ago
Older is better in this case, as "Oscar" has been reformulated to a shadow of its former self. If it's the real deal and has not turned, consider yourself lucky!
Cool
11 years ago
It does look like the real deal! As to say, the pre-reformulated Oscar) What a lovely set...I adore Oscar...wore it for several years, and was heartbroken to see what they have done to it. That set looks in excellent condition, so enjoy this wonderful fragrance !
11 years ago
Thank you for your input.
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Discussions Information wanted re this Oscar de la Renta set
Jump to