Search Forum

The classiest scent in your wardrobe

51 - 75 by 81
11 years ago
I got a decant of "Anne Klein II" which is most appreciated and it has a classy feel.
Thanks, CL = DID. Smile
11 years ago
Serge Luten's Daim Blonde, I think.
11 years ago
M
Chypre Palatin
Jubilation 25
Héritage EDP (vintage)
11 years ago
It has got to be either Dia Man by Amouage or Richard James edt by Richard James.
11 years ago
Puredistance I.
11 years ago
+1 for Boucheron
Ivoire by Balmain
Armani by Armani
Chanel 22
Bal a Versailles
Sherrer by JL Scherrer
Zibeline or Antelope by Weil

I cannot do one...there are more too.

Coco of course.
Picture of what you describe 11 years ago
10jflow:
Just got a sample of Memoir Woman - it's SO classy I have no idea where I'm ever going to where it*, but it is divine.
*The only thing I can think of is a sort of ball with women wearing elbow length gloves that doesn't exist outside of certain films

I love that vision. Memoir Woman IS beautiful. Below is a photograph of Dovima from the 1950s. Full on evening gown with train and opera gloves formal.

11 years ago
Nobody goes with "Jicky"? Hm, for me it is near "L´Heure Bleue" the most classy scent. From the younger Guerlains it would be "Nuit d´Amour".
11 years ago
I choose Halston Couture as my classiest perfume.
11 years ago
Probably a vintage Fame de Corday, smells divine, but only a few drops left.
11 years ago
I have really have many old classics.. I'd have to go with Organza as it's my special occasion, dress up choice
11 years ago
I'd likely say Mitsouko.
11 years ago
"Classy" is such a subjective term, but my choice would be JOY. This is the scent that makes me just fall in love with myself when I wear it. It seems grand enough for special occasions but also deludes me into thinking I'm one classy babe when I don it with jeans and sneakers.
Speaking of "classy" (or not), do you think celebrities actually wear their own offerings to, say, red carpet events? Instead of asking celebrities what designer they're wearing, perhaps interviewers should ask these celebs what fragrance they've chosen for this special event (well, it sure backfired with Nicole Kidman - didn't she admit to wearing TEA ROSE, a drugstore classic, when she was actually the face of CHANEl no 5)?
11 years ago
Shalimar

Chanel No. 5

Molinard's Habinita
11 years ago
Eau Sauvage Fraicheur Cuir
Classy and skanky at the same time? 11 years ago
Bal a Versailles parfum
10 years ago
Add Mitsouko to the list
10 years ago
From what I own, I think Amouage "Dia Man" would be at the top of my list.
10 years ago
"Vepres Siciliennes" by MDCI Paris

They come in very pricey bottles with a statue. Mine is a humble 10 ml decant from a nice member.

But the scent, oh the scent. Absolutely exquisite. The opera "Les Vepres Siciliennes" by Verdi is quite convoluted and on YouTube too lengthy for me to follow.

But, since often in this corner here sexy guys are admired, let me bring the link:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7w9HyZc54lU

Nice voice, nice face. Huh?
10 years ago
Pipette:
But, since often in this corner here sexy guys are admired, let me bring the link:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7w9HyZc54lU

Nice voice, nice face. Huh?

Hmmm....the guy at 1:10 isn't so bad either...and the shot at 2:32

but as long as we're talking cute/hot...this guy from the Liquid Plumber commercials can ring my bell any day....

youtu.be/2wHDFxbWNTQ

or the double Liquid Plumber men:

youtu.be/qJmiM2QiFSY

Or The Kraft Zesty Man:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=97Q56WXTsp4&feature=sh are&list=UUGngrjYNLgimlG7A22hpbvQ
10 years ago
I meant no harm. But I can't go to Dolbyworld. I'm a Hippie.
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands The classiest scent in your wardrobe
51 - 75 by 81
Jump to