Search Forum

Vintage Thrills

151 - 175 by 198
11 years ago

And here are the stragglers.
11 years ago
Dig, I am going to Twisted Evil hell Twisted Evil I just know it. I am ate up with envy and jealousy. Must tell self not to look at Dig's treasures.
11 years ago
Cincy:
Dig, I am going to Twisted Evil hell Twisted Evil I just know it. I am ate up with envy and jealousy. Must tell self not to look at Dig's treasures.

I feel better about lusting after your nips now Ha!
11 years ago
Jumping up and down for you Dlane, sorry don't know the age of your treasure.
11 years ago
Not sure the age of that bottle but it looks older than mine. Mine is spray.
11 years ago
I just went looking and couldn't come up with anything, D. The only square bottle I could find belonged to a person on Etsy who is selling decants and didn't specify the age of the bottle. It seems rare, so enjoy every drop. Wink
11 years ago
11 years ago
11 years ago
Wow! Good job searching Dolby.
11 years ago
Thanks girls x
11 years ago
Finally tracked down a bottle of Prue Acton EDT from the 70s. Though there's just a smidge remaining I am so looking forward to smelling this again - it's rare as hens teeth!
11 years ago
Seatonica, I have never heard of this fragrance. I will google to find out more.

Let us know if it smells the same.
11 years ago
I got a few dupicates today.
11 years ago
Beautiful Dig. I would love to have that.
11 years ago
My vintage chasing is dwindling down. I get so depressed when I don't find anything good. I think I'll start chasing niche now, at least they are mostly available and I can get a coupon code if I hold out long enough.

@ Dlane, your bottle is way nicer than mine!

The store owners told me today that they are closing and going to do online sales exclusively sometime next month. She said I will have to come to her house and hang out instead of coming the store now. I don't mind, I like hanging around the perfumes.

The other store will be closing after the Holidays she said. Their move doesn't affect me, I'll just call her on the phone and tell her to hold what I want just like I do now. When she finds something she thinks I might like, she takes a pic and send it to me via text.

The only difference with the move is they will not be paying $3,000 a month rent.
11 years ago
Still trying to decide if I need these

20130826_133900 by ConiferLover, on Flickr

20130826_141342 by ConiferLover, on Flickr

These are what I brought home from my most recent hunt

20130826_143648 by ConiferLover, on Flickr

and I'm just posting these (again) because they are pretty to look at

20130811_182115 by ConiferLover, on Flickr

20130811_182252 by ConiferLover, on Flickr

20130811_182458 by ConiferLover, on Flickr
11 years ago
Yes, the vintage Caleche.
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
I don't know Champagne, but the Caleche is gorgeous, if you don't have, it's a classic aldehyde with super luscious drydown.

Diane1953, Champagne is the original name for YSL Yvresse.
11 years ago
This one was a gift from someone who knowd I take spa day seriously.
11 years ago
Got this one at an antique store. Can't get it open and know nothing about it. It says Bergdorf Goodman on the label and Made in Germany on the bottom.

151 - 175 by 198
Notify about new comments
Jump to