Search Forum

Infusion d'Homme vs Infusion d'iris

Infusion d'Homme vs Infusion d'iris 12 years ago
Could you point out to me the differences between the two scents please?
I often read that the only differnece would be the opening, but is that all?
I love Infusion d'Homme, especially the clean feeling of fresh laundry.
12 years ago
Infusion d'Homme is definitely much more soapy than Infusion d'Iris!
Also woodier. I reviewed these two, along with the edt, at Il Mondo di Odore. Here's the link:

aromierotici.blogspot.com/2011/11/prada-les-in fusions-diris.html

Cool
12 years ago
I agree. Also slightly more citric-spicy top-notes. Homme has more sillage, might be too much for the coward. Please try Infusion de Vétiver!
12 years ago
I personally think that Inf.d´Iris is a fine piece of soap with a floral touch, Inf.d´Homme smells like freshly done laundry.

Both very appealing, especially on hot summer days when all my other usual favourites are no option.
12 years ago
In my opinion d'Homme is better. But I don't have this opinion because I'm male. I know both of these and d'Homme smells better and lives longer
12 years ago
Lucasai:
In my opinion d'Homme is better. But I don't have this opinion because I'm male. I know both of these and d'Homme smells better and lives longer

I agree that Infusion d'Homme has MUCH better longevity. I love to sleep in these, and when I wake up the Infusion d'Homme is still very detectable, in contrast to Infusion d'Iris, which has dissipated by then--well, except on my clothes a bit. Wink

Cool
12 years ago
These would definitely be a part of my collection if they were stronger and longer lasting. Unfortunately I have perfume eating skin, so both of these only last about an hour on me. I can't justify what they cost here in South Africa with that. IMHO I do think that Iris is the better of the two ... Homme is a little too dry on my nose.
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands Infusion d'Homme vs Infusion d'iris
Jump to