Search Forum

Scent of the Day

1651 - 1675 by 8903
11 years ago
I love that one, Twjb.

I wore Annick Goutal Mandragore. It's very hot today, and also the first day back to campus, so I didn't want to overwhelm students and colleagues with anything heavier......YET!
11 years ago
11 years ago
SystemeD:
I love that one, Twjb.

I wore Annick Goutal Mandragore. It's very hot today, and also the first day back to campus, so I didn't want to overwhelm students and colleagues with anything heavier......YET!

LOL @ "YET". How's the Mandragore? I do not have any AG fragrances. That is one of very few lines I've not really tried.
11 years ago
Wearing Cuir de Lancôme. So lovely and so perfect for this rainy day.
11 years ago
Stella for me today, the only rose I really, truly love. Oh sure, I wear the others but that's just to pass the time. Laughing
11 years ago
Twjb:
SystemeD:
I love that one, Twjb.

LOL @ "YET". How's the Mandragore? I do not have any AG fragrances. That is one of very few lines I've not really tried.

I like quite a few AG fragrances. I am into herbals in hot weather, so Mandragore and Eau du Sud are great summer choices for me. But if you don't know the house well, and would rather skip the herbals, go straight for Heure Exquise. I think many would agree that it's the best of the lot.
11 years ago
obsession
11 years ago
11 years ago
Queen.
11 years ago
11 years ago
11 years ago
VETIVER
11 years ago
Creed Royal Oud.
11 years ago
L'Occitane Feu d'Orange Intense
11 years ago
11 years ago
guess by marciano
11 years ago
11 years ago
Thirdman Eau Nomade
11 years ago
11 years ago
Creed Spice & Woods. Sooooo not worth the price. It doesn't last long enough to make an impression. I really enjoyed it for 30 minutes. Sad
11 years ago
11 years ago
11 years ago
Atelier Orange Sanguine.
11 years ago
11 years ago
SL Chergui
1651 - 1675 by 8903
Notify about new comments
Jump to