Search Forum

Jo Loves

Jo Loves 10 years ago
I posted this question on Fragrantica too.

My understanding is Jo Loves is a separate line of fragrances since Jo Malone sold her brand to a bigger company.

I would like to sample Jo Loves. There is a set on her website, but it's about $61; plus VAT and shipping, the cost will $83. Is there a U.S. friendly site that has her samples?
10 years ago
Hi Hayven,

Are they even shipping to the U.S.? If so, then you would not be charged VAT, I think... But I wonder whether they will mail anything across the pond given the latest regulations.
10 years ago
I emailed someone in their customer service, and she said that the company does ship fragrances to the U.S. The flat fee for shipping is 20 pounds no matter what you order, even if it's just the sample set. Eesh!
10 years ago
Hmmm... not good! Sorry that I don't have any info on U.S. sources.

Sad
10 years ago
No worries. I assumed the line would probably be a UK exclusive for some time, if not always. Ah well!
10 years ago
Jo Loves has shipped free samples to me (earlier this year) and I live in the US. I just emailed and asked nicely, and they sent Orange Tulle, Gardenia and Pomelo.
10 years ago
Hmm. I wrote what I thought was a nice email and the company told me I couldn't get any for free. I offered to pay shipping, but I was told it would be 20 pounds, no matter how little or large of an order it was. You were lucky!
10 years ago
Lostforest:
Jo Loves has shipped free samples to me (earlier this year) and I live in the US. I just emailed and asked nicely, and they sent Orange Tulle, Gardenia and Pomelo.

Interesting. Perhaps you can share the name of your contact with Hayven in a PM?
10 years ago
Dulcemio:
Lostforest:

Interesting. Perhaps you can share the name of your contact with Hayven in a PM?

I PMed her (or him), but no answer. Sad
Notify about new comments
Jump to