Which perfume will be your next buy ?

101 - 125 by 174
11 years ago
I want:

1-Idole EDT
2-Vento di Fiori

I want them both, and I want them bad.
11 years ago
My full bottle of Santa Maria Novella Scotch Broom "Ginestra" is on it's way...I can't wait!
11 years ago
I want to get Mitsouko EdP and Datura Noir.

Others I am planning on are Piguets (Fracas? Bandit? Baghari?), Narcisse Noir (if I can find it) and maybe No.5 (but which concentration?).
11 years ago
Dlane1953:
I would like to buy the Mona di Orio sampler box of her N'ombres D'Or line. What a treasure box.

My next buy ...thanks to Dlane
11 years ago
I'm awaiting delivery of a 200ml bottle of Eau Sauvage.
11 years ago
Never before, have I had such a difficult time deciding which way to go next! My Santa Maria Novella Ginestra has not yet even arrived for the last days of Summer and already I am spending sleepless nights thinking about a Fall show stopper. Ugh! I ordered 8 samples today because I just need to try them all again- well hopefully it will be L'Artisan's Mechant Loup, A Lab on Fire- What We Do in Paris is Secret, Penhaligons' Malabah or Jo Malone's Black Vetiver Café...but who knows!
11 years ago
I just tried Fendi Extreme today and really like it. So much so that I asked the girl to make me a sample and I want to buy it now. The store is a distance, which is why I asked for the sample so I could test it a second time, but I pretty much knew I would love it.
I also want L'Occitane's Ambre and it's now discontinued, but my store (which is over 60 miles away) told me today they have 7 bottles left, so the next chance I have to get down there, I want to pick up a bottle of that, too.
10 years ago
Les Jeux sont Faits by Jovoy. Got bits of DNA from Bel Ami and Puredistance M with a labdanum heart - what not to like?
10 years ago
Today, just ordered "gris clair" and "azuree". For no particular reason I suddenly crave bitter leather chypres and put "bandit" high on my wishlist. Maybe the domina feel reflects best the state of my mind Twisted Evil
10 years ago
In search of paper, smoke and woods- I'm contemplating "Paper Passion" Steidl, "Arso"
Eau de Parfum by Profumum, "Blue Encens" or "Wonderwood" by CdG and "Le Boise" Ginestet.
10 years ago
At the moment, I'm waiting for a sample of Ashoka. If it turns out to be as gorgeous as Trayee and Mohur there will surely be a bottle in my future.
10 years ago
I dying to try several of the al-rehab line.. I have the "choco musk" "soft" and "nadine" sitting in my online cart.. They are so cheap I just gotta hit that checkout button..
10 years ago
Still want that bottle of Chanel's UNE FLEUR.
10 years ago
I'm in danger of buying the following four:

Arctic Jade by Agonist
Volutes EDP by Diptyque
Ambra Mediterranea by Profumi del Forte
Bois Blond by Parfumerie Generale

The one I want the most changes multiple times a day. Rolling Eyes
10 years ago
I've been on a perfume diet for too long - no Fbs for more than a year!
So now that I'm off the leash, my next ones will be "Bandit", because I found I can't live without this juice, Serge Lutens "Douce Amere", because it's discontinued and I need one, and Histoires de Parfums "1889 Moulin Rouge". That is if I don't get distracted again by some fabulous vintage Guerlain beckoning me!
10 years ago
Going for a big bottle of Jo Malone Lime Basil Mandarin
10 years ago
"Collectible - PHI"
by Tauer Perfumes
10 years ago
Going to get a bottle of Caron's Nuit de Noël for my mother for a Christmas stocking stuffer. Maybe some Royal Bain for myself.
10 years ago
I'm saving up for a Frederic Malle purchase. I will get to meet him in person at Barneys in December.
10 years ago
I'm hoping to pick up Chanel Coco Noir or No. 5 Eau Premiere

I'll mostly likely pick up some cheaper ones before those though Wink
10 years ago
I'd really love to have an amber perfume in my collection. I've found a favourite: "Ambra Aurea" by Profumum Roma. Another one I've recently fallen in love with is "Tam Dao" by Diptyque.
10 years ago
I am consumed by the thought of Heure Exquise and always looking for LIDGE at online dis counters.
10 years ago
Omni what's LIDGE?
As for me, well, my husband and sons are off on a trip to England today (soccer watching) and will pass through Paris and London. I was hoping they could bring me back some fragrance that is unavailable in Australia. I had a selection of Montales lined up as well as "La Temps d'une Fete" by Parfums de Nicholai.
It seems the the latter is discontinued and doesn't appear on their website (maybe their shops still have stock?) and Montale have closed their Paris store and have no stockist in London!
So, it's back to things I could buy here but are extravagant purchases ( yes, they feel guilty about leaving me behind). It will either be " Cuir de Russie", " Portrait of a Lady" or one of Malle's beautiful boxed coffret sets. I don"t think Lugging a Lutens bell jar around in a backpack for a week would be a wise idea so "Sarrasins" is off the list.
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands Which perfume will be your next buy ?
101 - 125 by 174
Jump to