Search Forum

Dior Addict pre-2012

Dior Addict pre-2012 10 years ago
I finally decanted a bottle of Dior Addict into a bottle with a working sprayer. When I decanted it, I was surprised to see the juice is a red orange color. Have others noticed this with their Dior Addict as well? I'm a little concerned to wear it because in the decanting process, the tips of my fingers turned orange. I don't want to stain my clothes with it, but maybe the solution is to wear black or brown...
10 years ago
If it's any help, my current Dior Addict is the same color and doesn't stain. It's that same deep, dark color. A beautiful amber.
10 years ago
It does help. I was just worried something happened to the liquid. The smells is great though, I can still smell it on my fingers this morning. Thank you, Sorceress. Smile
10 years ago
Hayven:
It does help. I was just worried something happened to the liquid. The smells is great though, I can still smell it on my fingers this morning. Thank you, Sorceress. Smile

That red/orange color is the right color. I've never noticed it staining my clothes, and I wear a lot of white and light colors. Did it wash off your fingers easily? Maybe you could do a little test with an old dish rag or something?

I think it should be called an elixir. It's almost so intense I can't wear it very often, even though I LOVE it! Laughing One tiny little spray can clear a room! But in a good way. Smile
10 years ago
Yeh, it came off after some scrubbing. I guess I found it crazy that there was an amber/red/orange color to the juice that's in a blue bottle. Maybe I'm the crazy one.

I decanted the perfume in my kitchen sink, and the dishes ended up smelling like Addict when I was cleaning them. Intense indeed!
10 years ago
Ooh, after some scrubbing? That doesn't sound good. I would definitely do a test on some unimportant light fabric. Now I'm wondering if maybe my clothes are stained and I just didn't notice. Laughing But I usually spray before I get dressed, so maybe it's already absorbed into my skin before I put clothes on.
10 years ago
To be fair, I did spend a good half an hour decanting 20 mL to two 10 mL vials. The original sprayer broke, so I had to user pliers to take off the "top" and use another sprayer top that leaked occasionally on my fingers. It was a kitchen sink worthy kind of mess, haha.
10 years ago
Its most likely the jasmine and vanilla that is responsible for the colour, not uncommon Smile
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands Dior Addict pre-2012
Jump to