Search Forum

Teenage boys - fragrance recommendations

26 - 31 by 31
10 years ago
It probably looks that way! Problem is that I only seem to get them when I buy FBs, although some SAs are more generous than others, and I've been buying a few fBs of late. The days of getting samples without a purchase seem to be long gone, alas.
10 years ago
Post, post script:

This thread has more or less reached its conclusion but to tie up loose ends:
My brother-in-law has had a change of heart about the "Equipage" and has drained the sample. He liked the Paco Rabanne enough to buy a FB (it's very affordable) and the Prada vetiver has gone on the future purchase list as both he and my sister are keen on it for summer. His other surprise favourite, though, was the Chanel "Bleu" which I will be getting him for Xmas. This one has garnered some "meh" reviews but who am I to judge.
It seems that "the project" has reached well beyond my original teenage targets....
10 years ago
Good thread and thanks for your updates Triffid.
10 years ago
I like these sort of threads very much where your are asked for fragrance consultation. We all have rich experience with perfumes, and everybody gladly shares it.
10 years ago
I'm glad, Apicius. This was a request that was out of my league and the suggestions were most helpful. I always like to hear back from the original poster to find out what fragrance they ended up with.
10 years ago
Triffid:
I'm glad, Apicius. This was a request that was out of my league and the suggestions were most helpful. I always like to hear back from the original poster to find out what fragrance they ended up with.

I am always glad to hear back from the original poster as well. It's very satisfying seeing someone find something they love (for them or someone else), and it shows how well this fragrance consulting board works.
26 - 31 by 31
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Recommendations Teenage boys - fragrance recommendations
Jump to