Search Forum

Divine

Divine 12 years ago
Since Flannelman has just posted a review of L'Homme Sage - my favorite winter fragrance, I would like to share my experience with Divine with you.

So far, Divine has not appeared much in the perfume shops, and I have the suspicion that they do not offer special conditions for professional traders. Whenever I see Divine in shops, the prices range from 120 to 150 €.

I therefore recommend ordering directly at www.divine.fr. The nice 50 ml spray bottle is 79 € (~ 101 USD) plus handling plus duty tax depending where it is shipped to. Service is OK, I got an immediate replacement once my order had not been delivered.

They also offer a nice samples coffret with all of their fragrances for just 12 € (~ 16 USD).

Divine fragrances are highest quality: they have very decent gent's perfumes and great florals for the ladies. Highly recommended!
12 years ago
Oh, that sounds - well, divine.
12 years ago
"L'Homme de Coeur" is one of my favourites, these definitely deserve one's attention.
12 years ago
State side, Devine is available at Luckyscent.com. I have L'Homme Sage and like it very much. You're correct Apicius, it is a fantastic fall/winter fragrance.
12 years ago
Flaconneur:
State side, Devine is available at Luckyscent.com. I have L'Homme Sage and like it very much. You're correct Apicius, it is a fantastic fall/winter fragrance.
I'll have to translate my L'Homme Sage review soon!
12 years ago
Apicius:
I'll have to translate my L'Homme Sage review soon!

It looks as if Luckyscent.com carries Divine, Eau Divine, L'Inspiratrice, L'Infante, L'ame Soeur and L'etre Aime. L'Homme Sage is no longer available on their list from Divine.
12 years ago
Thanks to Apicius I ordered the sample coffret from Divine and have had a wonderful experience with this company. I found their service exceptional, right down to the beautifully wrapped package AND a personal handwritten note ... that's pretty much unheard of these days and simply smacks of style and elegance!

Elegant would actually be a good word to describe the fragrances of Divine. I'm working my way through my coffret of samples and will post a review of the collection on my blog here at Parfumo when I'm done.

So far so good ... I'm absolutely in love with l' être aimé homme and femme and find l' âme souer to be one of the most beautiful ladies fragrances I have sampled in ages.

Simply Divine Smile ...
12 years ago
Coutureguru:
I'm absolutely in love with l' être aimé homme
That's the one I do not like - well, tastes differ!
Notify about new comments
Jump to