Search Forum

Red Velvet Cupcake Perfume/Oil

Red Velvet Cupcake Perfume/Oil 10 years ago
Anyone know of one that really does smell like straight up red velvet cupcake?
Re: Red Velvet Cupcake Perfume/Oil 10 years ago
CakeCuddles:
Anyone know of one that really does smell like straight up red velvet cupcake?

God I love red velvet cake.

Have you looked on Etsy? There are some very creative natural perfume oil makers there who, if it doesn't already exist, might be able to approximate it for you.
10 years ago
I haven't looked through yet, I was hoping someone had already tried one to recommend to me Very Happy
10 years ago
Hip Hop Candy has a red velvet roll-on I like. No spray though. Sad They sell 50 cent samples if you want to try instead of buying a roll-on.

www.hh-candy.com/product/fragrance-samples/red -velvet-cupcake-sample/

As far as a full perfume or spray, I haven't come across one yet.
10 years ago
Hayven:
Hip Hop Candy has a red velvet roll-on I like. No spray though. Sad They sell 50 cent samples if you want to try instead of buying a roll-on.

www.hh-candy.com/product/fragrance-samples/red -velvet-cupcake-sample/

As far as a full perfume or spray, I haven't come across one yet.

Thanks! I'm adding it to my red velvet possibilities list, which I kid you not exists on paper form now lol
10 years ago
I have done that before too. Razz What have you jotted down so far?
10 years ago
Just yours hayven! I don't have many ideas yet T-T
10 years ago
I found an etsy shop that is defunct but the owner answered my PM if she could make me some red velvet body oil. If I can get it, I'll test it and report back the results. Very Happy
10 years ago
Here's a link from Nature's Garden for Red Velvet Cake Fragrance Oil. They say you can use 5% in perfumes. Does that help?

www.naturesgardencandles.com/candlemaking-soap -supplies/item/aaa-1/-Red-Velvet-Cake-Fragranc e-Oil.html
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Recommendations Red Velvet Cupcake Perfume/Oil
Jump to