Search Forum

Worth A Trip - Brick and Mortar Stores

Worth A Trip - Brick and Mortar Stores 10 years ago
There are stores like "Disneyland" ... if I were in Paris, I would definitely seek this one out:

www.marieantoinetteparis.fr/marieantoinettepar is/Accueil.html

I would walk around like a kid in a candy store. Luckily there is the internet, only a few key strokes away. (Click on any of the brand names and beautiful displays are visible.)

But it would be nice to spend several hours in a shop like this.

Can you think of others?

Like, "If I were in ......., I would definitely seek out ........"
Last edited by Pipette on 28.01.2014, 21:55; edited 1 time in total
10 years ago
If I were in Scottsdale, AZ, I would definitely seek out The Perfume Shoppe.

www.theperfumeshoppe.com/Default.asp

It's not TERRIBLY far from where I live, but it would take 2-3 gallons of gas for a trip.
10 years ago
If I were to visit Paris...and I were able to enter this building... I would...just for the experience of JAR...

akafkaesquelife.wordpress.com/2013/10/22/jar-t he-experience-the-perfumes-the-philosophy/
10 years ago
Mais oui ! Smile

Next time in Paris I simply must visit this address : Jovoy

http://www.jovoyparis.com/jovoy.html

Too bad I did not know the store exists when I was there the last times.....
Come in and be dazzled 10 years ago
I was in there - last Winter - had made a special trip to Soho, downtown Manhattan. The friendly store keeper treated me like a queen, because that is how he treats everybody. (Samples on paper strips made me buy "APOM pour femme" on their online shop later.) "Anima Dulcis" is still on the Wish List.

The difference between a store visit and an on line viewing and ordering is that being there in the flesh and getting professional advice makes it a perfume experience.

So, in this connection, recently I came upon this video. I am fairly certain that the originator does not mind if I post the link here:

thegoodsmellasblog.blogspot.com/2014/03/the-go odsmellas-exclusive-tour-of.html

Enjoy.
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands Worth A Trip - Brick and Mortar Stores
Jump to