Search Forum

To be discontinued!

To be discontinued! 10 years ago
Today, while I was ordering the Juste un baiser by Fragonard, I was informed by the Fragonard House that this perfume will be discontinued sometime in 2014.
Do you know about other brands who announced discontinuations?
10 years ago
A good thing that they're so straightforward about that.
Last edited by Sleuth on 30.01.2014, 17:08; edited 3 times in total
10 years ago
I think that D&G The One Desire is discontinued.It isn't in the official site anymore.
10 years ago
Oh yes, Athenaida, now I remember that sometime in 2003 or 2004 D&G did the same with Sicily. When I checked their site they had the perfume at a discount!! And then it it was discontinued.
10 years ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2J8GFvxsLI

SmileCrying or Very sad
Somehow it´s so fun to watch this rant but at the same time it is sad.

I so much feel with her and videos like that should open some company´s eyes.
At least Estee Lauder still has a gorgeous "Knowing" - for how long, I wonder....
10 years ago
Yesterday, at the Armani counter, I was told that "Armani Privé - Ambre Soie" will be discontinued.
10 years ago
Is Opium discontinued?
10 years ago
Nope. Probably just a bit different from 'back in the day'
10 years ago
"Opium"
"Opium (2009)"
9 years ago
Is "Miami Glow" discontinued? (I have seen it in stores)
Great idea! 9 years ago
I have been working on a database of fragrance intro that importantly to me include not just when a Frag was introduced but when was it discontinued as well. Obviously the owners aren't keen on sending out a press release on a discontinuation.
There are many sources online that include the intro date but only one or two, that I know of that will include the opposite.
What is your opinion?
Re: Great idea! 9 years ago
Scentimental:
I have been working on a database of fragrance intro that importantly to me include not just when a Frag was introduced but when was it discontinued as well. Obviously the owners aren't keen on sending out a press release on a discontinuation.
There are many sources online that include the intro date but only one or two, that I know of that will include the opposite.
What is your opinion?

If we know it we could as well include it in our database.
9 years ago
Estee Lauder now sell some of their classics in new bottles *shivers*...which makes me think of reformulations.

Well, my beloved "Azuree" was not the same in the new bottle. I have immediately stocked up another bottle of the (now) vintage version.
Cinnabar is affected, Alliage, Estee and Spellbound.

I am sad. Sad
9 years ago
PontNeuf, How does Black Cashmere compare to the old formulation?
9 years ago
Briarthorn:
PontNeuf, How does Black Cashmere compare to the old formulation?

I once owned the old bottle of BC (which looked like a black stone) but never tested the new one in the slender bottle. Sorry, I cannot make a comparison.
9 years ago
I read that Blv by Bvlgari is discontinued, is this true Confused:
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands To be discontinued!
Jump to