Search Forum

What perfume have you bought recently?

226 - 250 by 534
10 years ago
Elizabeth Taylor: White Diamonds, Diamonds and Emeralds, Passion, Diamonds and Saphires. The latter ones are minies. I had to try my first celebrity perfumes.
10 years ago
Found a vintage "Mesmerize" in a thrift store for 2 bucks, in the box, hardly used. The cobalt blue bottle with the brass overlay is so pretty.
"Anne Klein II", "D & G Intense", "Rock N Rebel", "Kittenesque", "Bon Genre", "Nicole Miller" and "Hanae Mori".
10 years ago
"Les Nombres d'Or - Vanille" by Mona di Orio. A big disappointment. It smells of Vanilla but too thin. There are better ones. Luckily it was only a decant from TPC, but no full bottle is foreseen.
10 years ago
Pipette:
"Les Nombres d'Or - Vanille" by Mona di Orio. A big disappointment. It smells of Vanilla but too thin. There are better ones. Luckily it was only a decant from TPC, but no full bottle is foreseen.
I was waiting to hear what you thought of this one! I was thinking of ordering a decant myself. I will try to get a sample instead, as don't like the idea of it being thin. Thanks for the heads up!
10 years ago
It' s a long list encompassing full size and samples bought in the last month:
Full: L'infante by Divine
Must by Cartier
Juste un baiser by Fragonard
White Diamonds by Liz Taylor
Magnolia by elizabethW
Intimate Gardenia by Neil Morris
Miniatures and samples: Neil Morris Collection, Diamonds and Saphires, Diamonds and Emeralds, Sortilege by Le Gallion, Panthere de Cartier, Detchema by Revillon, Chloe vintage , Or des Cythes
10 years ago
Olympic Orchids Salamanca.
10 years ago
Dalmajen:
Pipette:
I was waiting to hear what you thought of this one! I was thinking of ordering a decant myself. I will try to get a sample instead, as don't like the idea of it being thin. Thanks for the heads up!

For what it's worth, Dalmajen, myself and many others don't find it thin. Have you perused the reviews here? For me, it begins with dry woodiness, then quickly settles into a dense vanilla.
10 years ago
... in a terrible state of weakness, a bottle of Apres L'Ondee. That's it for the next few months
10 years ago
Ninfeo Mio and Habit Rouge (HR is still on its way)...it soothes my bad conscience that both are used bottles Smile
10 years ago
"Mochino Couture!"
10 years ago
"24K" by Jivago and "Todd Oldham"
10 years ago
Sorceress, mine is on the way ....."Todd Oldham"
10 years ago
Cincy-You will have to let me know what you think of Todd Oldham. It's taking me a good week to review. What an unusual perfume! Have you tried it?
10 years ago
No, I know nothing about it, in fact I never heard of it until I saw it for $2.00.
10 years ago
Gotta love those bargains! Mini or full? You beat me on price,lady, by $5 for a mini....Sad
10 years ago
Full, can't tell if it is a mini, pictures can be deceiving.
10 years ago
I went to Düsseldorf yesterday, and I have to say I spent much more money than I had intended. I came home with:

- "Sancti - Eau Delà" by Liquides Imaginaire
- "Derby" by Guerlain
- "Royal Vintage" by Micallef
- "Wilde" by Jardins d'Ecrivains
- "23 janvier 1984" by Pozzo di Borgo
10 years ago
Derby, you do have my address ...right? Razz
10 years ago
Cincy:
No, Cincy, you forgot to switch it on for me!
10 years ago
Apicius:
I went to Düsseldorf yesterday, and I have to say I spent much more money than I had intended. I came home with:

- "Sancti - Eau Delà" by Liquides Imaginaire
- "Derby" by Guerlain
- "Royal Vintage" by Micallef
- "Wilde" by Jardins d'Ecrivains
- "23 janvier 1984" by Pozzo di Borgo

Nice buy on Derby. That is a very classy masculine.
10 years ago
Apicius:
Cincy:
No, Cincy, you forgot to switch it on for me!

Well I'll take care of that right now.
Wink
10 years ago
Tom Ford Sahara Noir

Tom Ford Noir

More Magie Noire Huile (I'm done now).
10 years ago
Dig!
10 years ago
.5 oz "midnight fantasy"
mini "forever midnight"
mini "idole d'armani"
rollerball "secret obsession"
rollerball demeter - jasmine
10 years ago
"24K" by Jivago and "Todd Oldham:6dd7509280]

Sorceress, mine is on the way ....."Todd Oldham:6dd7509280]

Add me to the "Todd Oldham" club! My under $5 mini is on the way. I always wanted to try it.
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands What perfume have you bought recently?
226 - 250 by 534
Jump to