Search Forum

Exploring Fragonard

Exploring Fragonard 10 years ago
If memory serves, my only experience so far with this brand is "Grain de Soleil" which upon sampling I could not order a bottle fast enough.

"Grain de Soleil" exudes quality ingredients, so this is a brand I feel I should give more attention to.

Which are your favorite Fragonard fragrances, and why?
10 years ago
The reviews sounds wonderful and they mention powdery, I would like that.
10 years ago
Cincy:
The reviews sounds wonderful and they mention powdery, I would like that.

Powdery, it certainly is, Cincy.
10 years ago
I like Juste un baiser, for the great vanilla, fruit and musk and its sweetness. It will be discontinued this year.
I also like and intend to buy Emilie for its joyful accord. A very soft and long lasting scent.
10 years ago
Tessa:
I like Juste un baiser, for the great vanilla, fruit and musk and its sweetness. It will be discontinued this year.
I also like and intend to buy Emilie for its joyful accord. A very soft and long lasting scent.

That's a shame.

I am wondering if "Reve Indien" might be the next logical choice for me, given my love of spicy orientals, and unlove of white florals.
10 years ago
I like Miranda a lot. It's a nice sweet perfume. Smile
10 years ago
reve indien and billet doux the best imho
10 years ago
Hayven:
I like Miranda a lot. It's a nice sweet perfume. Smile

"Miranda" sounds right up your alley, Hayven. Nice and girly.
Last edited by Dulcemio on 09.02.2014, 19:03; edited 1 time in total
10 years ago
Oberon21:

"Billet Doux" sounds like a must-have for those who love carnation. And the bottle!

The more I read about "Reve Indien", the closer I get to clicking the "place order" button, even though I'd sworn off FB blind-buys. With so many comparisons to Shalimar, it must be good. Smile
10 years ago
Dulcemio:
Oberon21:

"Billet Doux" sounds like a must-have for those who love carnation. And the bottle!

The more I read about "Reve Indien", the closer I get to clicking the "place order" button, even though I'd sworn off FB blind-buys. With so many comparisons to Shalimar, it must be good. Smile

if u like shalimar you can blind buy reve indien they smell very very similar
10 years ago
I am a huge fan of "Billet Doux"! That's my favorite, hands down.

I picked up a bottle of "Confidential - Cette Nuit Là" for a song a few years ago, and it's a nice amber fragrance.
10 years ago
So far they have the best samples, and I've gone through a lot. Ten little bottles in a beautiful box. Testing them, they seem to all have glorious top notes, but they are edts and I'm finding them not lasting Sad

www.fragonard.com/parfums_grasse/perfumed-sets /women-s-collection-c-123.htm

----------
new comment

Some are lasting at least 12 hours, and so far, out of five of them, my fav is "Belle Cherie".
Last edited by Tnahowru on 11.05.2014, 07:07; edited 1 time in total
10 years ago
I'm just discovering Fragonard, too. Love both Grain de Soleil and Soleil. Also Rose de Mai. Must check out their samples!
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands Exploring Fragonard
Jump to