Search Forum

What perfume have you bought recently?

276 - 300 by 534
10 years ago
Soivohle

Jasmine Summer

Leather Krem

Rosa Sur Reuse
Sale going on now, 15% off and free shipping.
10 years ago
Picked up the third in the series "Les Notes de Lanvin - Orange Ambre"
"Poetica by Kat Von D"
"Dreams"
"Baby Phat Seductive Goddess"
and a delightful vintage "White Shoulders"
10 years ago
I've gone through a bit of a crazy phase. I think it's with the change in weather I wanted to freshen up my perfume collection. So I sold a load that I wasn't wearing on eBay and put the proceeds towards these:

Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Eau de Toilette
Guerlain Allegoria Lavande Velours
Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey Florale
Vivienne Westwood Boudoir
Chanel Coco Noir
Versace Bright Crystal
Givenchy Play Intense
Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey Absolu
Chanel No 19 EDT
Carolina Herrera 212 VIP
Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede
Vintage Helena Rubinstein Wood Fern
YSL Rive Gauche Intense
Kenzo Madly EDT
Kenzo Summer
Montale Aoud Queen Roses
Dita Von Teese Erotique
Van Cleef & Arpels Feerie Rose Des Nieges
Arran Aromatics After the Rain
Agent Provocateur Petale Noir
Molinard Les Orientaux Vanille Marine

OMG I just looked at the huge list! I didn't realise I'd ordered so much! I shall just find a corner to sit in and feel embarrassed! LOL!
EmbarassedEmbarassedEmbarassedEmbarassed
10 years ago
Lol DarkMatter, no reason to feel ashamed! That looks like a nice wardrobe base for all sorts of moods and situations so you should be well set up providing you like at least most of what you got Smile

I just put in an order for "Lisette", debating whether to fork out money for "Aqua Allegoria Jasminora" as well as a gift to myself -- 5 weeks smoke-free this Sunday! Woop woop!
10 years ago
Congratulations! I've been smoke free for four years and know how hard it is. You deserve those treats! Very Happy
10 years ago
"Mariella Burani" is on its way to me...will be stalking that mailman...
10 years ago
Sweetgrass:
I just put in an order for "Lisette", debating whether to fork out money for "Aqua Allegoria Jasminora" as well as a gift to myself -- 5 weeks smoke-free this Sunday! Woop woop!

Congrats, Sweetgrass! No backslidin'! Very Happy
10 years ago
DarkMatter:
Congratulations! I've been smoke free for four years and know how hard it is. You deserve those treats! Very Happy

Thank you, and Greysolon too! Smile

I decided to resist and forego Jasminora, and instead scored a mini of vintage "Calèche" and a mini "Knowing", and sold some bottles I wasn't really reaching for. So far so good, I think perfume is keeping me on the straight & narrow and off cigarettes tbh Very Happy
10 years ago
Sweetgrass, "Knowing" is so very beautiful. I hope you enjoy it. I'll be curious to know how you like it. I used to wear "Caleche" years back, too. Nice choices.
10 years ago
Sorceress:
Sweetgrass, "Knowing" is so very beautiful. I hope you enjoy it. I'll be curious to know how you like it. I used to wear "Caleche" years back, too. Nice choices.

Thank you, I sure hope I'm going to like them! If not, well, they weren't expensive and I'm sure someone else will (providing that they haven't turned). Smile

I am trying to limit my blind purchases to well-known classics and other landmarks in perfumery -- easier to pass them on should they not agree with my nose -- after some unlucky blind buys. And I already broke my regimen by putting in an order for "Womanity Les Parfums de Cuir", because I am an idiot Very Happy But really, this should conclude my adventures in blind buying for a while now.
10 years ago
I got Yves Saint Laurents "Young Sexy Lovely" in the mail today, it's a perfect light floral
10 years ago
Well done everyone for not smoking! I haven't been quite as good because I was kind of supposed to be on a no-buy. But then there were some irresistible deals. You can guess what the result was.

10 years ago
Lah2o:
Well done everyone for not smoking! I haven't been quite as good because I was kind of supposed to be on a no-buy. But then there were some irresistible deals. You can guess what the result was.

Oohh, plenty of stuff I'm curious about smelling, like Tendre Jasmin, Lys Carmin and Tam Dao. Any chance of a review?
10 years ago
Clearly I was lying to myself when I said no more blind buys: I just snagged a vtg "Chamade" edt off eBay. Not that I have any regrets about it!
10 years ago
Sweetgrass:
Clearly I was lying to myself when I said no more blind buys: I just snagged a vtg "Chamade" edt off eBay. Not that I have any regrets about it!

I've given up promising not to buy any more blind! Laughing

My latest purchases arrived today and are all blind buys:

Sung by Alfred Sung
"Laughter Nuit" by Space.NK
Sweet Pea by Bronnley
10 years ago
"Shades" I picked up. Seems like a nice herbal scent for the spring.
10 years ago
"Pink Sugar Sensual" by Aquolina
"Golden Delicious Eau So Intense" by DKNY
"Aseel" by Al-Rehab
"Vanille Marine" by Molinard
"Poeme" by Lancôme
"Le Parfum (Eau de Parfum Intense)" by Elie Saab
"Roberto Cavalli Nero Assoluto" by Roberto Cavalli
"Bois D'Oud" by Perris

Still waiting for these in the post:
"La Lune" by Dolce & Gabbana (discount seller £20 for 100ml plus vanity case and samples of other Anthology perfumes for the win!)
"M" by Mariah Carey
"Idylle" by Guerlain
"Hidden Fantasy" by Britney Spears
"Midnight Fantasy" by Britney Spears
10 years ago
Tijon's "LaSavane"
10 years ago
Hi folks! Now that it is easily available in Germany I just blind bought Iris Silver Mist. It`s a very special creature, though. One week ago I got myself a nice bottle of Oud Imperial by Perris which is sensational.
I was very bad... 10 years ago
"Santal Majuscule"
"Iris Prima"
"Timbuktu"
"Maharanih Intense"
"Violette in Love"

Laughing
10 years ago
Lah2o:

@lah2o: Nice purchases! I would definitely like to read a review of Tam Dao EDP, so I'm curious what your opinion is.
hide your purchases... 10 years ago
Does anyone have to hide their purchases, or receipts from their spouse like me?

{keeping an eye out for the carrier} Rolling Eyes
10 years ago
I have a soft spot for the Missoni vintages. Just ordered some Missoni di Missoni (aka Missoni Originale or Missoni Donna). It`s my third bottle, a large 125 ml (others are 100 and 75 ml). This one is pretty much like a late 70ies masculine powerhouse type of scent and the EdT almost wears like an extrait. Also have bought some Aria recently which is also a nice scent that goes in a Kenzo Jungle Elephant (woody-floral-musk) direction.
10 years ago
"Halston Woman"
"Reem Acra"
"Balenciaga Paris L'Essence"
"Twilight Woods"
"Cashmere Glow"
"Bill Blass"
"Gold"
"New York Yankees For Her"
"Beverly Hills Polo Club Sexy Joy"
"Beverly Hills Polo Club Sexy Sheer"
"Beverly Hills Polo Club Sexy Hot"
10 years ago
Purr by Katy Perry
Lolita Lempicka EDT
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands What perfume have you bought recently?
276 - 300 by 534
Jump to