Search Forum

Do you dare to don "Exceptional"?

26 - 33 by 33
10 years ago
Haha! Yeah, they didn't leave well enough alone, did they. Smile

The thing is, if you name a fragrance Frickin Awesome, it darn well better be, right? Overstatements can backfire.
10 years ago
Dulcemio:
Haha! Yeah, they didn't leave well enough alone, did they. Smile

The thing is, if you name a fragrance Frickin Awesome, it darn well better be, right? Overstatements can backfire.

I can vouch for it being exceptionally difficult to wash off. Send to Keith Richards
10 years ago
I have just placed an order with Fragrancenet for the first time. I am hoping to receive a complimentary 'Exceptional' sample.
In fact, that sample was really the inducement.....
10 years ago
Triffid:
I have just placed an order with Fragrancenet for the first time. I am hoping to receive a complimentary 'Exceptional' sample.
In fact, that sample was really the inducement.....

Fnet is slow but reputable. Triffid, unless you have tried Exceptional there won't be a secret handshake or badge of honour. Hehe
10 years ago
My Fragrancenet order has arrived but more importantly, so has my complimentary sample of Exceptional!
I have not tried it yet.
I am saving it for A Most Special Occasion.
10 years ago
Triffid:
My Fragrancenet order has arrived but more importantly, so has my complimentary sample of Exceptional!
I have not tried it yet.
I am saving it for A Most Special Occasion.

Wink

Right now I'm testing "Simply Belle," which is made by the same company and was included in my last Fragrance.net order. According to the sample's cardboard folder, it is "charm and beauty personified" and "quietly gorgeous from start to finish." That last part means it has no sillage whatsoever, just in case you were wondering.
10 years ago
Thankyou for translating that marketing spin, Cryptic. I shall file that last phrase away with those other no-sillage euphemisms: "soft" and 'intimate'.
10 years ago
I will apologize in advance for those who love "Exceptional".

My only question is.... when will they finally discontinue this useless perfume? I can start a bonfire large enough to burn the whole country down with all of the samples Fragrancenet keeps generously giving me of this "Exceptional".
26 - 33 by 33
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands Do you dare to don "Exceptional"?
Jump to