Search Forum

Which perfume will be your next buy ?

26 - 50 by 174
12 years ago
I need "Clair de Musc" by Serge Lutenss. Yes.
12 years ago
I would like "Nu" Yves Saint Laurent or "Visa" Piguet or.................. Wink
12 years ago
The most tangible ones from my wishlist are actually

- "Dior Homme cologne" - as a non-spoilt original version, which isn't produced anymore (I've heard)
- "Sel de Vétiver" (just a sharing - I think a decent decant is enough for now - but they are difficult to find)
12 years ago
After getting a decant of Frapin 1270 from a perfume friend I think this one may be my next purchase. Sooooo yummy!!
12 years ago
Njdeb:
I would like to buy Guerlain Tonka Imperiale and Boise Torride, but my budget indicates that it will probably be Fresh's Cannabis Santal and Sake (still very good!)

I agree: good budget-friendly choices!
Laughing
Re: which perfume will be your next buy? 12 years ago
Sophi:
Iris Nobile by Acqua di Parma Razz

Will you be buying the edt or the edp? My understanding is that they are different. I have the edp...

Cool
12 years ago
I'm in the midst of an austerity campaign, trying to test all of my samples and decants before I buy anything.

My next purchase (at 12:01am on 1/1/13 Twisted Evil ) will surely be from the house of Histoires de Parfums, since nearly everything they make is on my wishlist!
Cool
12 years ago
Ambre Russe?? I'd like to try it.
Well, one year without any fragrance purchase is tough, good luck!
12 years ago
I have a number In the pipeline, I'm more than interested in the fragrances Idole de Lubin, I will add one to my collection at some stage, I'm 100% confidant of that. However untill then I will be buying another bottle of Chanel Egoist Platinum, yum yum.
12 years ago
So It seems I told a lie, It wasn't the Chanel I went for In the end, but a bloody Creed. Today I treated myself to some Creed Aventus, yum yum. Oh well, there's always tomorrow for Chanel.
12 years ago
There is always time for Chanel, Just got my split of Sycomore, I'm a very, very happy bunny.

Very Happy
12 years ago
Finally "Tabac Blond" is on it´s way home. Very Happy And I "accidently" order a bottle of Montale´s "Vanille Absolu" *ooooops*.

Next in line should be Farmacia Annunziatas "Ambra Nera" or if I can get it somehow Guerlains "Spiritueuse Double Vanille".

But I´m not only high maintanance, a bottle of Tokyo Milk´s Dead Sexy wouldn´t be that wrong either.
12 years ago
Rebella:
Finally "Tabac Blond" is on it´s way home. Very Happy And I "accidently" order a bottle of Montale´s "Vanille Absolu" *ooooops*.

Next in line should be Farmacia Annunziatas "Ambra Nera" or if I can get it somehow Guerlains "Spiritueuse Double Vanille".

But I´m not only high maintanance, a bottle of Tokyo Milk´s Dead Sexy wouldn´t be that wrong either.

Rebella, since you like Dead Sexy, I recommend also Pomme Poivre (from Margot Elena's Love & Toast line). Also a guilt-free pleasure...
Cool
12 years ago
Maybe L'Artisan Parfumeur Traversée du Bosphore or Juliette Has A Gun Citizen Queen! (Currently in love with what I call "sweet leather fragrances") Very Happy
But the budget is tight so my next purchase will happen maybe in the spring time! Rolling Eyes
12 years ago
Mill4r4:
There is always time for Chanel, Just got my split of Sycomore, I'm a very, very happy bunny.

Very Happy

Not when you have Creed at your disposal fella, anyway the Sycomore Is still a beautiful fragrance so enjoy. I have a couple of friends who whenever they are around will bathe In the stuff, I should BAN them from coming Rolling Eyes they wont buy there own. Laughing Whilst were on the subject of Chanel, have you noticed the new Exclusives Jersey? not bad, look out for It and give It a whiff.
12 years ago
Faubourg 24, and after that Josephine Rance.
12 years ago
I'm trying to track down a bottle of Fumerie Turque. As we move into Summer...well, who would want to buy this thing for summer ? And yet the bottles on e-bay continue to go for high prices.

It makes me cranky to think they are still merrily selling this stuff in France, but no longer sending it here to the States. Lutens likes to toy with people, and create a false sense of rarity when they do things like this, it would seem.

As soon as I pay a small fortune for some, it will suddenly be back as part of their export line, I fear.

My connection at The Perfume House in Portland tells me it's the same story with Borneo 1834 - They simply can't get it anymore.

Not like either of these weren't big sellers or anything.
12 years ago
The next in my collection will be J´Adore L´Absolu.
Last edited by Miriell on 03.06.2012, 11:28; edited 1 time in total
12 years ago
I was hoping not to purchase anything else for a long time since my wardrobe has gotten so huge. However, I'll be in Las Vegas next week. It seems wrong to go there and not buy something. All those wonderful places to buy fragrances!! I'd be crazy to resist. I just have to figure out what I really want.....hmmmmmm.
12 years ago
I really shouldn't be thinking of buying anything, but my next purchase will be either one of these...

- "Private Collection Tuberose Gardenia" by EL
- "Prada Tendre"
- "Eau de Rochas"
- "Scent Intense" by Costume National
- "Obsession for Men" by CK
- "Dream Angels Heavenly Kiss" by VS
12 years ago
I try so hard to NOT increase the size of my wardrobe, but I really think that my life wont be complete until I get Guerlain Sous Le Vent. OK.... my perfume collection wont be complete is more accurate. Anyway, I think I'm going to take the plunge and purchase this. I've wanted it for such a long time. I wanted to get it while in Vegas earlier this week, but someone was with me when I visited the boutique and I dont like for people to know my business. If I spend over $300 for a fragrance, that is my secret. Anyway, the SA said that if I get it, I should do so during the first week of June because there will be an event and she's going to have lots of goodies and GWPs. Sous Le Vent will be mine SOOOOOOOON!!!! Wink
12 years ago
I haven't made a purchase for months, so I have some ground to make up. These will be arriving this week and I can't wait for the new Serge Lutens.

"Sandalo e Thé" by Bois 1920
"Esprit du Tigre" by Heeley
"L'Eau Froide" by Serge Lutens
"Iskander" by Parfum d'Empire

I also am getting a couple dozen samples for testing. I'll have a very busy nose soon.
12 years ago
If I can afford, i would love to buy:
* Micallef - Ananda
* Illuminum - Gardenia
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands Which perfume will be your next buy ?
26 - 50 by 174
Jump to